DC area RPCA-ers (and others)

Old September 4th 05, 08:25 AM
Helen Miles

Default DC area RPCA-ers (and others)

Catslaves in the DC area.....

I will be coming out to DC for Xmas (it's booked and paid for G) and
would love to have a RPCA get-together.

Normally, I hook up with Chris-the-lurker, Caroline S and Lydia. Is
there anyone else who wants to join us in a get-together who will be in
the area? Last time we did it, it was a lot of fun.

My dates are 22 Dec-3rd Jan, so sometime over the xmas holiday would be
ideal.

Lets us know - I know there are a few DC region lurkers around.

Helen M

Old September 5th 05, 11:34 AM
Caroline S.

YAY!
Can't wait to see you!
Caroline S.

Old September 5th 05, 03:38 PM
Irulan

Same here, Helen & Caroline. Call me when you get here.
Lydia

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Caroline S." wrote in message
YAY!
Can't wait to see you!
Caroline S.

Old September 5th 05, 04:02 PM
Mishi

Helen Miles wrote:
Catslaves in the DC area.....

I will be coming out to DC for Xmas (it's booked and paid for G) and
would love to have a RPCA get-together. Normally, I hook up with
Chris-the-lurker, Caroline S and Lydia. Is there anyone else who wants to
join us in a get-together who will be in the area? Last time we did it, it
was a lot of fun. My dates are 22 Dec-3rd Jan, so sometime over the xmas
holiday would be ideal.

Lets us know - I know there are a few DC region lurkers around.
Helen M

Hi Helen,

I may be in the area that week - my daughter's baby is due on Dec 27th, and
she wants me to come down to visit right after. I told her that it may
depend on the weather between here (central NY) and DC. It is normally a 6
to 7 hour drive, but in the winter it could be LOTS longer!

Maybe I will get to meet some of you some one of these days!
Patti and the Bridgeport, NY USA clowder

Old September 8th 05, 05:18 PM
Helen Miles

"Mishi" wrote in message

Hi Helen,

I may be in the area that week - my daughter's baby is due on Dec 27th, and
she wants me to come down to visit right after. I told her that it may
depend on the weather between here (central NY) and DC. It is normally a 6
to 7 hour drive, but in the winter it could be LOTS longer!

Maybe I will get to meet some of you some one of these days!
Patti and the Bridgeport, NY USA clowder

GREAT! I'll get an email list together for details. )

Can you email me your addy please to...

leopardusweidii -at- yahoo.co.uk

Ta.

Helen M

Old September 8th 05, 05:20 PM
Helen Miles

"Debra Berry" wrote in message

Hi Helen,

I live in Falls Church, VA, just outside of Washington, DC.
As far as I know I'll be in town when you are planning to
visit. I'd love to get together with you and any others
in the area for dinner, coffee, whatever if I can. Email
me with any information.

Debbie Berry

Great Stuff! Will do.

Chris-the-lurker is in either Fairfax or Falls Church (can't remember
which), my folkd are in Vienna, and Caroline S is in Herndon. Lydia is
somewhere at the end of the metro line in MA. ;o)

Helen M