Sesame RB

Old January 15th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Sesame RB

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
Sure I have pix. As I said to someone else who asked:

Do you want
1. A head shot
2. A tail shot
3. Full body, curled
4. Full body standing
5. Full body stretched out
6. Front-on.
7. Rear-on.
8. Rear-on tail down.
9. Rear-on, tail up (not for the squeamish.)
etc.

Anyway, there are a few he

http://homepage.mac.com/joedid/PhotoAlbum1.html

Great pics! Ketzl is very handsome!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 15th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Hazel Az

Purrs and prayers for Sesame. We'll light a candle for her tonight.

Hazel Az
"Kathryn" wrote in message
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out. She
was fine yesterday, this morning she ate breakfast but then she was
falling over when she tried to stand up or walk. An effect of the kidney
by products affecting her brain.

We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Thanks for all your purrs and thoughts

Kathryn

Old February 13th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

Belated condolences for your loss; I'm so sorry.
Christine and Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker
"Kathryn" wrote in message
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out. She
was fine yesterday, this morning she ate breakfast but then she was

falling
over when she tried to stand up or walk. An effect of the kidney by
products affecting her brain.

We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Thanks for all your purrs and thoughts

Kathryn

Sesame is doing better! Kathryn Cat anecdotes 12 March 1st 05 08:37 PM
Sesame is not well Kathryn Cat anecdotes 21 February 28th 05 10:30 PM
purrs for Sesame please Kathryn Cat anecdotes 30 December 9th 04 12:34 AM
Sesame update Kathryn Cat anecdotes 8 December 3rd 04 09:34 PM
New photos of Sesame Kathryn Cat anecdotes 8 November 14th 04 07:05 PM