A definate KFW

Old January 27th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Default A definate KFW

tanadashoes kirjoitti:
On Jan 27, 10:37 am, Lesley wrote:
On Jan 26, 4:04 pm, Suz wrote:

I've seen that one. I surrendered to the lure of Cheezburger

Me too..I spend far too much time at the weekend (My work machine
blocks it! Inconsiderate of them perhaps I should argue that a daily
fix of Cheezburger would make me a more relaxed and contented worker!)

I like this one even through it's not a cat

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-dis-bud-not-f...

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I like that one too. Helen M should be worried. Not only does she
have three ferrets, but the booze is stronger in Great Britian. Then
again, it's stronger everywhere other than here.

Pam S.

Is that a ferret or an otter?? My guess is on otter, but what do I know...

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old January 27th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

On 2008-01-26 08:36:26 -0600, "Adrian" said:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-der-own-doom/

Too

funny. But this may be my most favorite ICHC pic yet:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...dis-me-grade-7

LOL That one's great! :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 27th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

On Jan 26, 4:04 pm, Suz wrote:

I've seen that one. I surrendered to the lure of Cheezburger
Me too..I spend far too much time at the weekend (My work machine
blocks it! Inconsiderate of them perhaps I should argue that a daily
fix of Cheezburger would make me a more relaxed and contented
worker!) I like this one even through it's not a cat

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-dis-bud-not-f...

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I like that one too. Helen M should be worried. Not only does she
have three ferrets, but the booze is stronger in Great Britian. Then
again, it's stronger everywhere other than here.

Pam S.

Is that a ferret or an otter?? My guess is on otter, but what do I
know...

I thought it was an otter too.

Old January 27th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 27, 7:45*am, tanadashoes wrote:

I like that one too. *Helen M should be worried. *Not only does she
have three ferrets, but the booze is stronger in Great Britian. *Then
again, it's stronger everywhere other than here.

An American friend of mine seriously could not drink the beer in the
UK when she was over here one pint and she was wobbling. She explained
it as "Jesus turned water into wine and Budweiser turned beer into
water"

In the same pub (The "George" on Southwark High Street- worth a look
for tourists off the beaten track, it's still partly Tudor or older
and is supposed to be where the pilgrims set off in the "Canterbury
Tales") two very nice Americans told me that whilst they really liked
the atmosphere they did not dare touch the beer!

Of and I think that's an otter

Old January 27th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I like that one too. *Helen M should be worried. *Not only does she
have three ferrets, but the booze is stronger in Great Britian. *Then
again, it's stronger everywhere other than here.

Pam S

Only problem is - that pic is of an otter - not a ferret, and we all
know ferrets are the ones who love the booze! ;o)

Helen M

Old January 27th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Lesley wrote:

I like this one even through it's not a cat

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...s-bud-not-for-
yoo-is-for-me/

Heh heh. Definitely an otter.

How about this one:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...all-toe-truck/

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old January 27th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 27 Jan, 10:09, (Debbie Wilson) wrote:

How about this one:http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...all-toe-truck/

I know that face! That's Sarsi when she's annoyed about something!

Old January 27th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Debbie Wilson wrote:

How about this one:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...all-toe-truck/

Aww, poor little poly doesn't look very happy.

Old January 27th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Debbie Wilson wrote:

How about this one:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...all-toe-truck/

LOL!! "Toe" truck, indeed.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old January 27th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
Too

funny. But this may be my most favorite ICHC pic yet:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...dis-me-grade-7

LOL! That's great!