He stayed the night

Old April 19th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default He stayed the night

kraut wrote:

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:42:12 +0100, "Adrian" wrote:

Another thing I noticed today, Shadow now holds his tail vertically so he's
obviously relaxed and happy.
--

I have had cats for a few years and never heard that about vertical
tails = "relaxed and happy" before.

Never seen a cat come running for dinner with its tail held high?

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 19th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I put Shadow out last night and shut the door, 20 minutes later he came in
through the cat flap. Normally I lock the flap at night to keep Baggy in
but I left last night so Shadow could get out. When I got up this morning
Shadow was still here, I think I'm now owned by a clowder of three.

Another thing I noticed today, Shadow now holds his tail vertically so
he's obviously relaxed and happy.

WOO HOO!!!! Welcome to having three owners to boss you around. You dun
good Adrian.

Pam S.

Old April 20th 08, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

wonderful news, Lee
Adrian wrote in message
om...
I put Shadow out last night and shut the door, 20 minutes later he came in
through the cat flap. Normally I lock the flap at night to keep Baggy in

but
I left last night so Shadow could get out. When I got up this morning

Shadow
was still here, I think I'm now owned by a clowder of three.

Another thing I noticed today, Shadow now holds his tail vertically so

he's
obviously relaxed and happy.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 20th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Apr 19, 2:42*am, "Adrian" wrote:
I think I'm now owned by a clowder of three.

Think?

No thinks about it- you have been claimed by a third master

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old April 20th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley wrote:
On Apr 19, 2:42 am, "Adrian" wrote:
I think I'm now owned by a clowder of three.

Think?

No thinks about it- you have been claimed by a third master

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

As he stayed for a second night and has been in most of the day, there is no
doubt. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 20th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Apr 20, 11:45*am, "Adrian" wrote:

As he stayed for a second night and has been in most of the day, there is no
doubt. :-)

Congratulations! You are OWNED by the third furry master

Old April 23rd 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Adrian wrote:
I put Shadow out last night and shut the door, 20 minutes later he came in
through the cat flap. Normally I lock the flap at night to keep Baggy in but
I left last night so Shadow could get out. When I got up this morning Shadow
was still here, I think I'm now owned by a clowder of three.

Another thing I noticed today, Shadow now holds his tail vertically so he's
obviously relaxed and happy.

Congrats!
Best wishes,
POlonca and Soncek
Old April 25th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2008-04-19 04:42:12 -0500, "Adrian" said:

I put Shadow out last night and shut the door, 20 minutes later he came
in through the cat flap. Normally I lock the flap at night to keep
Baggy in but I left last night so Shadow could get out. When I got up
this morning Shadow was still here, I think I'm now owned by a clowder
of three.

Another thing I noticed today, Shadow now holds his tail vertically so
he's obviously relaxed and happy.

Wow. You guys have come a long way!