OT ~ Uh well-knowd hooman bean haz dyed...

Old June 13th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default OT ~ Uh well-knowd hooman bean haz dyed...

Mr. Tim Russert, uf NBC Nooz, dyed dis affurnoon wen hizown hart attakt
hizownself. Him wuz duin' whut iz kawled voyse-ohfurz fur da upkummin'
Meet Da Press show dis Sundae wen hizownself kurlapst an' dyed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25145431/

(UB ~ In a WEIRD coinkydink, today is also the 4th anniversary of my
brother's death, too)

--- Unca Cory, shocked and sad...

--
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/
Old June 13th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby had jus readed a book bout diz man and
himsown fater. She realli like himselfz and iz sad dat he wented to da
bridge.
g...

Old June 14th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I could be wrong Cory but I think his father died a few years ago. I loaned
the book to someone and will have to wait until it comes home to be sure.
His Dad was a good man, common sense and played a big part in the way his
son turned out.
"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article , says...
Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby had jus readed a book bout diz man and
himsown fater. She realli like himselfz and iz sad dat he wented to da
bridge.

I didn't realize that "Big Russ" was still alive and reasonably well
until, literally, a moment ago, as I was reading a press report about
Russert's death. There is nothing worse for a family, I believe, than
parents outliving their children. It's happened in my own family,
twice, and it's an awful thing. It just shouldn't happen.

--- Cory

g...

Old June 14th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

Meowmie hurd bout him but herself neber waches da nooz cuz et maks herslef
sadd bout tinghz dat her kant do nuttin bout. But et is sadd bout him.
Wuv
Mosey
"Granby"
I could be wrong Cory but I think his father died a few years ago. I
loaned the book to someone and will have to wait until it comes home to be
sure. His Dad was a good man, common sense and played a big part in the way
his son turned out.
"Cory" ...
In article ...
Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby had jus readed a book bout diz man and
himsown fater. She realli like himselfz and iz sad dat he wented to da
bridge.

I didn't realize that "Big Russ" was still alive and reasonably well
until, literally, a moment ago, as I was reading a press report about
Russert's death. There is nothing worse for a family, I believe, than
parents outliving their children. It's happened in my own family,
twice, and it's an awful thing. It just shouldn't happen.

--- Cory

g...

Old June 14th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

Yeah, that's right. DH is still unsettled and sad about our neighbor
passing away a few days ago. We've lost 2 people in the 55+ trailer park in
the last 2 weeks.
Kyla
"Granby" ...
They can speculate all they want but, I feel, when it is your time, you
go.
"Cory"...
Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby had jus readed a book bout diz man and
himsown fater. She realli like himselfz and iz sad dat he wented to da
bridge.

Russert just returned from Italy, where he and his wife and son were
celebrating his son's graduation from Boston College. Russert's son and
wife are either still in Italy or on their way home, having heard the
news, at this very moment.

There is some speculation that he may have had an embolism form due to
sitting for so long on the long plane flight.

--- Cory

--
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/

Old June 14th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article , says...
I could be wrong Cory but I think his father died a few years ago.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...814437,00.html

"Russert is survived by Big Russ, whom he immortalized through his
writing and broadcasts, and by his wife, writer Maureen Orth."

TIME forgot his son, Luke, in the "survived by" category, though, but
given how suddenly all of this happened, I'll forgive 'em.

Russert had just moved his father to a different facility a couple of
weeks ago. I believe it is in Boston.

I loaned the book to someone and will have to wait until it comes home to be sure.
His Dad was a good man, common sense and played a big part in the way his
son turned out.

Agreed.

--- Cory

--