I can't see a bunch of posts

Old August 5th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default I can't see a bunch of posts

Did a system restore and thought maybe my killfile reverted, but when I
looked in there I see no names that should not be in there.

So ... if I don't respond, I may not be ignoring you.

I just haven't mastered my newsreader yet.

:

Old August 5th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 5 Aug, 01:37, "cybercat" wrote:
Did a system restore and thought maybe my killfile reverted, but when I
looked in there I see no names that should not be in there.

So ... if I don't respond, I may not be ignoring you.

I just haven't mastered my newsreader yet.

:

Can you see me?

Sheelagh"o"

Old August 5th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Outsider" wrote in message
.. .
"Sheelagh o" wrote in
ps.com:

On 5 Aug, 01:37, "cybercat" wrote:
Did a system restore and thought maybe my killfile reverted, but when I
looked in there I see no names that should not be in there.

So ... if I don't respond, I may not be ignoring you.

I just haven't mastered my newsreader yet.

:

Can you see me?

Sheelagh"o"

yes

But I can't!

Old August 5th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Sheelagh ...

I just checked again, and you are NOT in my killfile but I can't see your
posts.

Grrr!

I'll figure it out, meanwhile, don't think I am ignoring you.

Old August 6th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:43:11 -0400, cybercat wrote:

I just checked again, and you are NOT in my killfile but I can't see
your posts.

Grrr!

I'll figure it out, meanwhile, don't think I am ignoring you.

Why are you using OE? OE is a second-rate email client and a third-rate
newsreader.

Charlie
Old August 6th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

news

Because I ****ing LIKE OE, Wilkes. I like it, therefore I use it.

Old August 6th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 22:23:26 -0400, cybercat wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:43:11 -0400, cybercat wrote:

I just checked again, and you are NOT in my killfile but I can't see
your posts.

Grrr!

I'll figure it out, meanwhile, don't think I am ignoring you.

Why are you using OE? OE is a second-rate email client and a
third-rate newsreader.

Because I ****ing LIKE OE, Wilkes. I like it, therefore I use it.

That's nice, but I don't think OE likes you back. You started this
thread because it is filtering posts you want to read.

Charlie