Guilty Cat

Old August 28th 03, 01:22 AM
Angela Ryan

Default Guilty Cat

A Case of the Guilty Cat

Last night I was awoken at some ungodly hour by a "galloping sound".....so I
naturally went to investigate what exactly Gizmo had destroyed this time.
Unfortunately she heard me before I got to see what she was upto but she had
the most guilty expression on her sweet little face....you know the type,
head goes down, eyes look up at you and goes into the submissive position!!!

Anyway, so I went back to bed and alas in the morning, there was no
"evidence"....that we could see, or smell for that matter......Perhaps this
afternoon things will be clearer (she is outside from 8 to 5, so whatever
she did won't have been disturbed)

And then this morning when we let her out she couldn't get outside quick
enough

pray that there are no little surprises anywhere!!

Angela

Old August 28th 03, 04:28 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:22:32 +1000, "Angela Ryan"
wrote:

A Case of the Guilty Cat

Last night I was awoken at some ungodly hour by a "galloping sound".....so I
naturally went to investigate what exactly Gizmo had destroyed this time.
Unfortunately she heard me before I got to see what she was upto but she had
the most guilty expression on her sweet little face....you know the type,
head goes down, eyes look up at you and goes into the submissive position!!!

Anyway, so I went back to bed and alas in the morning, there was no
"evidence"....that we could see, or smell for that matter......Perhaps this
afternoon things will be clearer (she is outside from 8 to 5, so whatever
she did won't have been disturbed)

And then this morning when we let her out she couldn't get outside quick
enough

pray that there are no little surprises anywhere!!

Angela

Purrs that when, or if, you find out what she was up to it won't be
too bad. My two girls enjoy racing around the apartment in the wee
hours, which I don't mind except when they decide that the bed is part
of the track

This really doesn't have anything to do with your post. At lunch today
I was reading the paper and saw a picture of a cute six month old male
kitten looking for a home from the Ft Sill, OK shelter. I thought of
you since his name was Gizmo, and am hoping he finds as good a home as
your Gizmo has.

Old August 28th 03, 04:56 AM
Marina

"Angela Ryan" wrote

And then this morning when we let her out she couldn't get outside quick
enough

pray that there are no little surprises anywhere!!

LOL! I do know that look.

--
Marina