Something else you already knew

Old May 22nd 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Something else you already knew

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...look/#comments

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old May 22nd 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...look/#comments

I sent that one to my aunt, she wears those. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 22nd 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...look/#comments

Arrrgh! I hate those shoes! They really do look stupid

I've never owned a pair, but I've read that they're really comfortable.

Pam S.

Old May 22nd 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

tanadashoes wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...look/#comments

Arrrgh! I hate those shoes! They really do look stupid

I've never owned a pair, but I've read that they're really
comfortable.

Pam S.

I can't imagine wearing plastic/rubberized shoes in the heat of summer would
be comfortable... easy on the feet, perhaps, but the sweat?! Ugh.

Jill --anxiously waiting for John to arrive

Old May 22nd 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Ummm, well, ummm I have 2 pairs and I have things the grandkids have bought
for me that snap in the little holes. Betwen these and my Birks, I must
look like a dork but, since I can't really see my feet that well when
standing up, it never offends me.
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

Old May 22nd 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Granby" wrote in message
Ummm, well, ummm I have 2 pairs and I have things the grandkids have
bought for me that snap in the little holes. Betwen these and my Birks, I
must look like a dork but, since I can't really see my feet that well when
standing up, it never offends me.

Then I assume that they're very comfortable?

Pam S. who's thought about it and decided that tennis shoes and clogs would
have to do for now.

Old May 22nd 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Yeah, they really are nice and if you look, you can find then in non
offending colors too. Some smart a@@ emailed me to ask if I had gained that
much weight I couldn't see my feet. No, they are too far away. I can see
the color of shoes but not much detail. Sometimes it might be a blessing to
be visually impaired!

Old May 23rd 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Granby" wrote in message
Yeah, they really are nice and if you look, you can find then in non
offending colors too. Some smart a@@ emailed me to ask if I had gained
that much weight I couldn't see my feet. No, they are too far away. I
can see the color of shoes but not much detail. Sometimes it might be a
blessing to be visually impaired!

Well, I'm fat enough that I can't see my feet. So if that idiot wants to
email me, well go ahead. I'm willing to list names and let others know what
a bum this person is.

Pam S.

Old May 23rd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

I'm going to show this to Rob and see what he thinks. evil grin time
Matt, you'd better start running.

Pam S. who has

"Matthew" wrote in message
I am going to be dirty here

More cushion for the pushing

More the grab on to when you slap that a@@ and ride the waves of love

ducking for cover
evil grin and laugh coming from behind my hiding space

Old May 23rd 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

It wasn't a regular post person so I called him a name or two and blocked
him from my email.

"Granby" wrote in message
Yeah, they really are nice and if you look, you can find then in non
offending colors too. Some smart a@@ emailed me to ask if I had gained
that much weight I couldn't see my feet. No, they are too far away. I
can see the color of shoes but not much detail. Sometimes it might be a
blessing to be visually impaired!

Well, I'm fat enough that I can't see my feet. So if that idiot wants to
email me, well go ahead. I'm willing to list names and let others know
what a bum this person is.

Pam S.

Something we already knew Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 April 10th 08 07:20 PM
OT Something you already knew . . . Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 April 1st 08 04:00 PM
The hobos knew Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 16 December 19th 06 01:38 AM
Who Knew?? Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 16 March 11th 06 08:32 AM
I just knew it Marina Cat anecdotes 14 March 30th 05 12:24 AM