skort thread

Old October 20th 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default skort thread

we iz beri prurlezed, OEJ, who knowz diz iz whut tiger wuld want fur diz
year. OEJ
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:16:19 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

anna purlsez know we wuld be honured ifin bof of urselvez wuld sit wif
owrz
howze, OEJ

Fangu, OEJ! I will sit wif yooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/19/2010 7:58:59 PM

Old October 20th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 10/19/2010 4:31 PM, Sundance wrote:
wrote in message

Oh, da booteek had stuff fur us guyz two? Kewl. Fangu Sammy. Duz we needz
ta make a poinment fur help?

Booker

Yes, da booteek haz stufz fur awl memfurz uv da komoonitee. After we wuz
winked, Pitoonya made me a purrtner in da booteek, so I wud be glad to hewp
da boykitteez wif dere shoppin needz. I kan try to hewp girlkitteez, too,
but I duznt know as much abowt dere stufz.

Sundance

OK, dis is wat ize needz. A bow-tye to go wif Amelia's kape, red. Duz
dis place keep rekordz ov da gurlkittiez purchases? An ize wantz a furry
pretty korsage to go wif her red kape, an dat neklace wif da red garnetz
wud be a nice suprise, wudn't it?

Booker, handing ofur meowmiez tuna kard
Old October 20th 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

fur da pzt sefural yearz i haz started diz thread so ani kat whut wantsa
skort to da ball kan azk here, ifin ursef wantsa azk a purtikular cat dat
iz gud, I know chester willz azk lucy here to make sure fur zample, anna
if ursef juzt wantsa skort den pozt anna say sumfin like mine name iz xxx
anna i wuld liksa skort or mine name iz yyy and i wuld liksa skort sume
cat...

Trudi who is settling down to make notez inna skort buk beclawz she hazint
dun diz fur qwite a while,

Mosey and hiz wifekitty n Pooky Kat will sit wif hiz wife kitty Sqweex, but
dere dotter Pipps needz uh dayte.
Sew do Bob Qat n Mimzy [uh gurl kitty] .

Old October 20th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da botique, silly boy cat. Piglett smacks Willow with her paw. Dat waz a
nize fing u tole him but in da rong tone ov boice.
"Booker" wrote in message

On 10/19/2010 2:22 PM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Fangu Ameila. Wat kolor is yur gown?

Booker, triying to du da rite fings

Actually, I was kind of thinking of wearing a red cape fastened with a
silver clasp. I think it would go well with my tortie furs.

Amelia

Den Ize will git a red bow tye to match yur kape, an a edible korsage to
pin on yur kape.

Booker, hopin sumkitty will tell him were to git da korsage an tye.

Old October 20th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Fangu Willow. Meowmie kallz me silly boy cat, two. Da tye is bought an
da korsage haz bin ordered.

Booker

skort thread Stormmmee Cat community 81 October 5th 09 04:58 AM
skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Thread 10 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:12 PM
Thread 6 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:41 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM