skort thread

Old October 19th 10, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default skort thread

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:16:19 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

anna purlsez know we wuld be honured ifin bof of urselvez wuld sit wif
owrz howze, OEJ

Thank you both!

Amelia
Old October 19th 10, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Amelia,

Iffin yu havent gotten a skort yet, Ize wud be pleezed to skort yu to da
ball.

Booker

Old October 19th 10, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:03:09 -0700, Booker wrote:

Amelia,

Iffin yu havent gotten a skort yet, Ize wud be pleezed to skort yu to da
ball.

Booker

Thank you, Booker, I would be honored.

Amelia
Old October 19th 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 10/19/2010 8:45 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:03:09 -0700, Booker wrote:

Amelia,

Iffin yu havent gotten a skort yet, Ize wud be pleezed to skort yu to da
ball.

Booker

Thank you, Booker, I would be honored.

Amelia

Booker sighs wif releef.

Fangu Ameila. Wat kolor is yur gown?

Booker, triying to du da rite fings
Old October 19th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Fangu Ameila. Wat kolor is yur gown?

Booker, triying to du da rite fings

Actually, I was kind of thinking of wearing a red cape fastened with a
silver clasp. I think it would go well with my tortie furs.

Amelia
Old October 19th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 10/19/2010 2:22 PM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Fangu Ameila. Wat kolor is yur gown?

Booker, triying to du da rite fings

Actually, I was kind of thinking of wearing a red cape fastened with a
silver clasp. I think it would go well with my tortie furs.

Amelia

Den Ize will git a red bow tye to match yur kape, an a edible korsage to
pin on yur kape.

Booker, hopin sumkitty will tell him were to git da korsage an tye.
Old October 19th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Den Ize will git a red bow tye to match yur kape, an a edible korsage to
pin on yur kape.

Booker, hopin sumkitty will tell him were to git da korsage an tye.

whispering Take a look at da Booteek. Pitô.ônya can help you wif findin
what you needz.

Sammy
Old October 20th 10, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 10/19/2010 2:56 PM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Den Ize will git a red bow tye to match yur kape, an a edible korsage to
pin on yur kape.

Booker, hopin sumkitty will tell him were to git da korsage an tye.

whispering Take a look at da Booteek. Pitô.ônya can help you wif findin
what you needz.

Sammy

Oh, da booteek had stuff fur us guyz two? Kewl. Fangu Sammy. Duz we
needz ta make a poinment fur help?

Booker
Old October 20th 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Booker" wrote in message

On 10/19/2010 2:56 PM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Den Ize will git a red bow tye to match yur kape, an a edible korsage to
pin on yur kape.

Booker, hopin sumkitty will tell him were to git da korsage an tye.

whispering Take a look at da Booteek. Pit.nya can help you wif
findin
what you needz.

Sammy

Oh, da booteek had stuff fur us guyz two? Kewl. Fangu Sammy. Duz we needz
ta make a poinment fur help?

Booker

Yes, da booteek haz stufz fur awl memfurz uv da komoonitee. After we wuz
winked, Pitoonya made me a purrtner in da booteek, so I wud be glad to hewp
da boykitteez wif dere shoppin needz. I kan try to hewp girlkitteez, too,
but I duznt know as much abowt dere stufz.

Sundance

Old October 20th 10, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas Lachatte

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:16:19 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

anna purlsez know we wuld be honured ifin bof of urselvez wuld sit wif owrz
howze, OEJ

Fangu, OEJ! I will sit wif yooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/19/2010 7:58:59 PM

skort thread Stormmmee Cat community 81 October 5th 09 04:58 AM
skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Thread 10 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:12 PM
Thread 6 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:41 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM