Him haz da flu

Old January 23rd 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Him haz da flu

On Jan 22, 3:56*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O. T. *NOOOOOOO Woo Too, da monitez dat u seeze in front of
Unkle Bill when he typewritz! *It iznt a liffink fingie!

O. I taught dat wuz a tellybizhun four da cumpyooter. So dat iss a
moniter two? Well, we wiv an wearn. Fangyu fer splanin dis, OT. Wee
wuz wachin aminal plamet agen. Da beefalos wuz beetin up da lion-
kittees fur tryin to eet der childrun. It wuz excitin. Butted scary. I
don' wanna be a LION no more.

WooToo

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On Jan 21, 8:53 pm, "Granby" wrote:

We wuz wonnerink how u waz diz note. Da gramby went to da I doctor today..
Her haz da beginnink of car-r-akx. Not enuf tro do anyfing wif yet. Her is
going get several fringiest dat will help herself do her work better. I
finks dense fings will help her spy on uzenz betterz. Her wont be on long
kauze da monitor gibs her a headake.

I seed a moniter wen Uncl Bill wuz watchin Aminal Plamet anna hee wuz
biggbig anna nasty. He wuz eetin a kyut widdle gote. I cudn't wach.
Dat wud gib mee a hedake two. I fink it wuz a wattur moniter.

WooToo

--

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in
messagenews:1hw4pjk1i4ebo$.40uwtdjvqa7p$.dlg@40tud e.net...

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:53:44 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

On Jan 21, 11:21 am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:57:51 -0600, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:44:40 -0600, Granby wrote:

[quoted text muted]

An I would like to sugjest mebbe blanket dragging and peeple
climbing.

Ranger

Sorry - dis was suppzed to go in da Catlympics thread. Dumm hoomin
seketary!

Unka Serge, all of usses is purrin fur you to feel better.

I fot yoo wuz sugjesteen ferapy.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Weee iss all purrin fur Uncka Serge two

HeHe, cute. Fangs fur da purrz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/21/2008 7:55:57 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old January 23rd 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O. T. anna I finkz dat Willow finkz herself iz a LION. Her haz
a mean look and stans in fron of Piglet and growels. Piglet letz her do diz
for a bit den, her sayz it iz good for Willow to build her selfz estemz.
After awhile Pig jus reachez out and smakz Willow on da headz and Willow
goez away. I learnedz notado dis to Piglet after da first, wellz, mabee da
15th time but Willow duzen get it!!!!

Old January 23rd 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 23, 10:00*am, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O. T. anna I finkz dat Willow finkz herself iz a LION. *Her haz
a mean look and stans in fron of Piglet and growels. *Piglet letz her do diz
for a bit den, her sayz it iz good for Willow to build her selfz estemz.
After awhile Pig jus reachez out and smakz Willow on da headz and Willow
goez away. *I learnedz notado dis to Piglet after da first, wellz, mabee da
15th time but Willow duzen get it!!!!

Winnie looks around furtively
Wee shud stan UP to da bullees. Da girlkittees PICK on usses too much.
looks around, assumes innocent air
Hihi Sunrise

Winnie