My Favorite Cat Ad

Old January 31st 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default My Favorite Cat Ad

It's shown mostly in the US, but Friskies has a wonderful Dry Catfood ad
that shows a young kitty playing and rolling around and being all happy, and
silly
Has anyone else seen this ad?
It's worth taping
It's really a silly one

I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
Meows
Kyla

Old January 31st 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:17:19 -0800, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

It's shown mostly in the US, but Friskies has a wonderful Dry Catfood ad
that shows a young kitty playing and rolling around and being all happy, and
silly
Has anyone else seen this ad?
It's worth taping
It's really a silly one

I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
Meows
Kyla

Yep, I'm familiar with both of them. I love them too. But the furkids look
at the TV strangely when the barking cat one airs.

Dan

Old January 31st 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

don't have a favorite ad but a story for you about ads...

I was at a Tony Orlando concert a year ago Christmas... he talks in between
songs, introduces different members of the group... he introduces Toni,
female keyboard player singer, talks about how much she has written, talks
about a particular things she wrote, it paid for her house because not only
did she write to jingle but she sang it so got double royalties, she then
steps to the mike and sings meow ,,, the meow chowchow commercial was hers,
. ..

Old January 31st 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Jan 31, 2:17*am, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
It's shown mostly in the US, but Friskies has a wonderful *Dry Catfood ad
that shows a young kitty playing and rolling around and being all happy, and
silly
Has anyone else seen this ad?
It's worth taping
It's really a silly one

I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
Meows
Kyla

I like Herding Cats for EDS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8
My D-pet used to herd (literally) the masters here, until she went
blind. They were very good about letting her do it too. Never got a
vid of it, as they weren't fond of the idea of others finding out they
played with a D-thing, without fighting snicker.

I also like one of the Tidy Cat (litter) commercials, with the
gorgeemeous Siamese with the blue-bluest eyes. Asking the little boy
cat if she can have some friends over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMQEBGV5Tpc
Old January 31st 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Kyla =^..^= wrote:

I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.

Haven't seen that one! I had a cat that used to "bark" at
flies. (She'd get up on the window sill, chasing them, and
make this distinctive "arf-arf" sound when they flew just
out of her reach.)
Old January 31st 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Piglet sprained a back leg last summer chasing flies. She is cross eyed and
most times can handle that, deciding which ONE is the right ONE. Well, she
was sitting the dryer and two flies flew by, She must have forgotten she was
on the dryer because the way she jumped, she cam down between the back and
the wall. Nothing serious but limped for a few days and learned to whimper
so I would life her when needed. Funny thing, after I went to sleep, she
never needed help getting on the bed. Think I was hood winked hug!

Old February 2nd 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Kyla =^..^= wrote:

I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.

Haven't seen that one! I had a cat that used to "bark" at flies. (She'd
get up on the window sill, chasing them, and make this distinctive
"arf-arf" sound when they flew just out of her reach.)

LOL, my cat Moxie whould sort of bark at birfs, or ch-ch-ch with her teeth.
She also used to chase fully grown dogs...

I just remembered another ad..
"Feed Your Kitten New Friskies Kittten Chow " with the little red striped
longhair kitten dashing madly about the house...that kit was totally on the
Nip
Meows
Kyla%b

Old February 2nd 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Granby"
Piglet sprained a back leg last summer chasing flies. She is cross eyed
and most times can handle that, deciding which ONE is the right ONE.
Well, she was sitting the dryer and two flies flew by, She must have
forgotten she was on the dryer because the way she jumped, she cam down
between the back and the wall. Nothing serious but limped for a few days
and learned to whimper so I would life her when needed. Funny thing,
after I went to sleep, she never needed help getting on the bed. Think I
was hood winked hug!

Oh, poor Piglet, but yeah...she gotcha ;learned to whimper...glad she's
better
^^thinks to self, I gotta go don my level 4 bio-hazard gear and do the 2
boxes..
gak, I hate it!
*sigh*
Kyla%b

Favorite Things Cheryl Cat anecdotes 2 September 3rd 05 03:24 PM
Favorite new toy MaryL Cat anecdotes 3 September 1st 05 06:21 PM
Favorite animal Katz Cat anecdotes 9 March 20th 05 06:22 PM
Robin's Favorite Toy CATherine Cat anecdotes 4 March 9th 05 04:45 AM
Favorite Cat Book? L. (usenetlyn) Cat anecdotes 4 March 3rd 05 07:51 AM