Missin fingz....

Old November 1st 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Missin fingz....

On Oct 31, 9:04*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
On Oct 31, 12:54*pm, wrote:

On Oct 25, 10:55*pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:

Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

Hihi Batson cats!

Weez hadda purroblim wif da noozgroop a week or so ago tu. *Meowmie
waz postin fur us, but hur messijiz wurnt showin up, but fingz ar bak
tu normal now weez hope.

Sins owr ISP tuk noosgroopz away, weez had tu reed da postz thru
Google Groopz, an it kin git furry catfusing, so meowmie'z tryin tu
fynd an alternitif solooshun.

DaRennieKidz

Ar EyeEssPee tuk noosgroopz aweigh, tuu! We hafta uz Google Groopz ana
we dont much lik it cuz yew cant mayj it fred furry well.
* Ralph, for his clowder- Hide quoted text -

Hisspit on da stoopid ISPs dat tuk away owr noozgroopz! Derz gotta be
sum way tu git da groopz offur dan thru Google Groopz. Enykitty
node uv sumfin?

DaRennieKidz
Old November 1st 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 31, 11:05*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:04:41 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo Clowder's nimble,
little paws typed:

Ar EyeEssPee tuk noosgroopz aweigh, tuu! We hafta uz Google Groopz ana
we dont much lik it cuz yew cant mayj it fred furry well.
* Ralph, for his clowder

* * * * Meow, gize,

* * * * I'd suggest dis noos serfur:http://news.datemas.de/cawze itz only 5
toonas a yeer and furry, furry gud. Dis won iz free, buttid not awlwaz
reliable:http://news.aioe.org/

* * * * Google is tewibble, dese are much bedder!
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

Fangu Mme. Anaïs! Weez gonna git meowmie tu chek dem owt.

DaRennieKidz
Old November 2nd 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

angelvinvin
On Oct 31, 9:04 pm, The Ajo Clowder :
On Oct 31, 12:54 pm, :

On Oct 25, 10:55 pm, "Batson Cats" :

[...]

yesyes hisspits at da stoopid ISPs dat tuk away owr noozgroopz!
individual.net iz a gud won n iz under 20 toonas a yeer
Wuv
Mosey and Tabitha

Old November 6th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Wee doant no if fingz r normul or nawt!
Meowmie sez nuffin will bee normul furr a long tyme.... =(
ISP's iz suppozed tew hep hoominz wiff puterz, nawt mayke fingz hardur!
Hisspit on yur ISP!

At leazt wee saw diz pozt.

Batson Cats wiff a sadsadsad Meowmie..... =(

Old November 6th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Mizz Alice,

Pweeze doant fink Ize norrin yew, thuh notty ISP or survfur or whomsoevfurr
or greeblingz stole thuh pozt.
Ize sorry fur yew tew fink I dint care. Meowmie haz bin a terribul
seCATery. Shee homeskoolz thuh hoominkittenz an seyz shee cant type an
teech atta same tyme! Hmmmph! Purrhapz wee kin teleport bak tew thuh pond
an find a turtle or tew?

Sinceerlee,

Petey

paw. ess. thuh hoominz reskewed a d*g named Lucy. Shez mostly blak lab an
thuh funnist fing iz dat Boo, (our residint scardeycat hoo duzint lyke
ennyuffur animal), seemz tew luff hur! Hee tryed tew hedbutt hur a cuple a
tymez! I uff corse luff alla animalz an hoominz sew I wuz thuh furst wun
tew greet hur wiff a nosesniff.

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message
On Oct 25, 7:55 pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:
Wee iz missin fingz, us Batson catz.
Wee mizzed thuh Calling of the Names atta Jellicle Ball.....
an now wee iz missin thuh pozt frum Petey tew Miss Alice of the Ajo

Clowder.
(Dey wuz gettin tew no eech uthur atta pond wiff turtlez.)

Wee fink thuh noosgroop iz steelin dem.

Pweese hep uz find dem.

Fangu furry much,

Petey, Mattie, Max an Boo (The Batson Cats)

I fink da greeblingz ar thiefing. Wee saw no noo posts onna rpcc fur a
few deighz ana mine sisfur Alice wuz gettin furry upset.

Umm....Petey, meighbe yew cud ask hur tu da Halooween partee dat
Tabitha ana Mosey ar giffin. Jist an ideah....

Ralph

Old November 7th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Isn't it wonderful when cats and dogs can welcome each other. Wish humans
could learn that lesson. Piglet who only liked Scooter Dog (RB) has taken
to Sadie and they sleep together and actually play together.

Old November 8th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Well good for Piglet! You know, I always liked that name since my
grandmother gave it to me when I was a pudgy toddler!
I have tons of Disney Piglet toys and even a Piglet watch. Unfortunately I
am living up to the name again! LOL!
I just love photos of animals who are not "supposed" to be friendly, cuddled
up with each other!
Pet Piglet and Sadie for me!

Anti Batty

Old November 9th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Meow Petey. We ar haffin sum uv da saym trubbullz. Seamz lik onlee haff
ar postz go frew. Ana it hasnt helpt dat da sekretaree haz a prayned
fingur ana duznt type sew gud.
I fink portin offur tu da pond iz a lufflee ideah.
Alice, hoping she isn't replying too late

Old November 10th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Meow Alice,

Sowndz lyke greebling are steelin lotza poztz. Hisspitt onnum!
Tell Anti Gabrielle dat wee will purrpurrpurr fur hur fingur.
I shall meet yew atta pond den!

Petey

(Petey steps into the porter anxiously awaiting his meeting with the lovely
Alice at the pond...)

p.s. from Anti Batty..... (don't click on spellcheck when posting to the
rpcc.) = O

"The Ajo Clowder ^.^"

Old November 10th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_5_]

In article , blessed_with_2
@verizon.net says...
jently snippt fur da kloolezz serfur...
p.s. from Anti Batty..... (don't click on spellcheck when posting to the
rpcc.) = O

UB ~ *snork!* Good idea... although, I've done the same exact thing
every once in a while, so you are DEFINITELY not alone! :-)