Photo contest

Old September 9th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget

Default Photo contest

Here it is, an official RPCA photo contest. I need a good hi res photo
for a class project. The picture needs to be of a cat or cats and they
need to be exhibiting CATTITUDE. The project is for one of my classes
where we have to do a design for a non-profit agency in town. I've
chosen our local no-kill shelter that works mainly with cats. If they
like, they may use it for an ad campaign, or they may try to do a local
photo contest and get a local cat with CATTITUDE.

So, be aware that if you submit, the picture you submit may be used in a
no-kill shelter ad campaign. But not without your knowledge and not
without your signed consent to use the photo.

For the moment, first things first. I need to get my project done.

email your hi-res photos to

Deadline is Sept 18. That will give me time to get it and work on the
design before it is due. When I get the design done, I will put it
someplace so everyone can see it.

Thanks,
Bridget
Old September 9th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Bridget" wrote

Here it is, an official RPCA photo contest. I need a good hi res photo
for a class project.

How are you defining "hi res"? Minimum specs please....

Old September 9th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget

Pat wrote:
"Bridget" wrote

Here it is, an official RPCA photo contest. I need a good hi res photo
for a class project.

How are you defining "hi res"? Minimum specs please....

Hi res is the maximum resolution you can make the picture by scanning it
or when you take it. Preferably something higher than 800x600 pixels.
If you are scanning a 4x6 photo, scan it at 200% or 600 pixels per inch.

Thanks for asking.

Bridget

Diagnose My Cat Contest (winner get's a free photo of Fluffy) [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 40 May 23rd 06 02:15 AM
Cat Photo Contest Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 0 March 14th 05 07:33 PM
Can Fancy fat cat contest cancelled Mary Cat health & behaviour 6 December 14th 04 06:53 PM
Photo contest ( Stacey Cat anecdotes 2 December 21st 03 04:40 PM
[catslaves] - Photo Space Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 October 2nd 03 10:13 AM