Simon's Cat is Back!

Old July 16th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Simon's Cat is Back!

More from Simon Torborg, the animator-custodian of the fabulous googly-eyed
creature known as Simon's Cat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 16th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

More from Simon Torborg, the animator-custodian of the fabulous
googly-eyed creature known as Simon's Cat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg

That is just SO cute.

Pam S.

Old July 16th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
More from Simon Torborg, the animator-custodian of the fabulous googly-eyed
creature known as Simon's Cat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg

Oh, I love it! That is exactly like Caliban when he is expecting his
dinner. Especially the knead-meowmie-while-sticking-butt-in-her-face bit.

Old July 16th 08, 10:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
More from Simon Torborg, the animator-custodian of the fabulous
googly-eyed creature known as Simon's Cat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg

I think that was the best yet. Thanks so much for posting the link.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart