BENGAL cats

Old April 23rd 05, 09:52 AM
Cat Protector

I made your point? How? You seem stuck on getting a purebreed which is sad
when so many cats at the shelter need good and loving homes. It is cat and
kitten season so the best thing you can do is adopt from a shelter because
it helps save a life and gives that cat needing one, a home full of love and
happiness.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Philip" wrote in message
link.net...
Dear CP: You've made my point and I wish you well.

Cat Protector wrote:
All 3 of my cats are rescues and cats own you, not the other way
around. I rescued Jade from an abandoned apartment and found Icarus
as a stray. Isis I adopted from the Humane Society. I also help
promote cat adoptions as well as I have an Internet radio and TV
station for cats. You can check it out and see what that is all about.

"Philip" wrote in message
link.net...
"CP" ... how many cats do you own right now who were rescued from an
animal shelter? Do you also claim as many such kitties as practical
and then find them new homes too?

Cat Protector wrote:
I have no idea what is the big deal with Bengals. They're beautiful
cats but you can find some of the same traits in cats that are
awaiting adoption at the local shelter.

"Orchid" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:48:10 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

In what way do they help with the dishes.

*sigh* Please note the quotations around 'help'. Bengals
love to play in water. Therefore, running water would be a great
draw for paws and heads and faces and sometimes entire bodies while
the person is trying to do the dishes. They're 'helping'.

As for interactive, Bengals aren't
the only breed requiring this.

Where, exactly, did I say that only Bengals are interactive?
Any cat can have any of the traits I discuss -- it's just that
Bengals tend to have all of them.

Orchid
See Orchid's Kitties! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/bengalpage
Want a Purebred Cat? Read This! --
http://nik.ascendancy.net/orchid

Old April 23rd 05, 09:55 AM
Cat Protector

Complete and utter B.S. Sherry. It is amazing how many flame wars you start
in here. If it isn't about you or if someone doesn't bend to your will or
agree with you, they are labled the bad guy. Nice to see you are still
consistant.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
wrote in message
Philip, do a quick google search on CP's past posting history. You'll
find he doesn't have preconceptions. In fact, he doesn't have
conceptions at all. He's got a good heart but most of the time he
doesn't comprehend what's been written.
Sherry

Old April 23rd 05, 12:47 PM
Philip

CP: Your message bears a striking similarity to playing broken record.

wrote:

In what way do they help with the dishes.

*sigh* Please note the quotations around 'help'. Bengals
love to play in water. Therefore, running water would be a great
draw for paws and heads and faces and sometimes entire bodies
while the person is trying to do the dishes. They're 'helping'.

As for interactive, Bengals aren't
the only breed requiring this.

Where, exactly, did I say that only Bengals are interactive?
Any cat can have any of the traits I discuss -- it's just that
Bengals tend to have all of them\0\0\0

Old April 23rd 05, 07:20 PM

Cat Protector wrote:
Complete and utter B.S. Sherry. It is amazing how many flame wars you

start
in here. If it isn't about you or if someone doesn't bend to your

will or
agree with you, they are labled the bad guy. Nice to see you are

still
consistant.

I am not flaming you, CP. I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt
because I think you *do* have a good heart. The problem is, and if
you'll open your eyes you'll see that *every poster here* will agree
with me--you don't read a post thoroughly before you go off half-cocked
and start arguing. Half the time it seems you don't read at all. Try
reading a post thoroughly, and try to comprehend exactly what the
poster is *saying* before you reply.

Sherry

Old April 23rd 05, 08:13 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Cat Protector wrote:
Complete and utter B.S. Sherry. It is amazing how many flame wars you

start
in here. If it isn't about you or if someone doesn't bend to your

will or
agree with you, they are labled the bad guy. Nice to see you are

still
consistant.

I am not flaming you, CP. I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt
because I think you *do* have a good heart. The problem is, and if
you'll open your eyes you'll see that *every poster here* will agree
with me--you don't read a post thoroughly before you go off half-cocked
and start arguing. Half the time it seems you don't read at all. Try
reading a post thoroughly, and try to comprehend exactly what the
poster is *saying* before you reply.

Sherry

I thought you were very nice, Sherry.

Old April 23rd 05, 08:52 PM

Mary wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Cat Protector wrote:
[...]

Well, thank you. I'm trying. I really am.

Sherry

Old April 23rd 05, 09:23 PM
Mary

wrote in message
ups.com...

Mary wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Cat Protector wrote:
[...]

I kind of feel I have done my part over the past two
months by setting the bad example. Not with
CP, but you know what I mean. Seems we have
reached a calm period now, anyway. Hopefully
not the calm before another storm.

Old April 23rd 05, 10:57 PM
Cat Protector

Well sometimes one has to repeat themselves if they don't think the other
person is listening.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com