As requested...

Old September 27th 03, 04:32 PM
badwilson

Default As requested...

....here are some new pictures of Vino. There are even a couple with my
hubby Dennis in them, LOL! It's the first 6 pictures at:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bad...%27friends%27&
..view=t

or

http://tinyurl.com/ovk2

--
Britta

Old September 27th 03, 04:55 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Great shots! I forgot, did you guys make that scratching post?

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old September 27th 03, 05:23 PM
Sheenah

"badwilson" wrote in message ...
...here are some new pictures of Vino. There are even a couple with my
hubby Dennis in them, LOL! It's the first 6 pictures at:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bad...%27friends%27&
.view=t

or

http://tinyurl.com/ovk2

--
Britta

Both are very handsome :^)

Sheenah

PS: Has Vino lost weight ?

Old September 27th 03, 07:08 PM
Karen

in article , badwilson at
wrote on 9/27/03 10:32 AM:

...here are some new pictures of Vino. There are even a couple with my
hubby Dennis in them, LOL! It's the first 6 pictures at:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bad...%27friends%27&
.view=t

or

http://tinyurl.com/ovk2

--
Britta

I can never get over how pretty Vino is. I love the Monkey butt shot.

Karen

Old September 27th 03, 09:16 PM
Hopitus2

Dennis is, as you know, cute........but Vino made a tiny tug on my
heartstrings....he looks just like our beloved Hopitus1 (RB '89) who was
also a plump Manx red boy, but much darker red color........

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "badwilson" wrote
: ...here are some new pictures of Vino. There are even a couple with my
: hubby Dennis in them, LOL! It's the first 6 pictures at:
:
: He is such a gorgeous boy! (I'll leave you guessing...)
:
: Vino seems to have the same fascination for tight places as Nikki.
:
: --
: Marina

Old September 27th 03, 10:03 PM

badwilson wrote:

...here are some new pictures of Vino. There are even a couple with my
hubby Dennis in them, LOL! It's the first 6 pictures at:

Awwww! They're all great shots, it's hard to pick a favorite. Dennis looks
good-natured about Vino trying to steal his lunch. I love the one of Vino
peering out the window, wondering whether he can slip through the bars...

Thank you for indulging us!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bad...%27friends%27&
.view=t
or
http://tinyurl.com/ovk2

Duh, I went and did a cut-and-paste on the long address. My email program
is text-only and doesn't recognize a hypertext link, so I always cut and
paste links into my browser. Which is why I love Tinyurl. Talk about not
paying attention!

Joyce

Old September 28th 03, 05:45 AM
Victor M. Martinez

badwilson wrote:
Thanks, Victor :-) Yup, we made the scratching post. Just wanted something
that attaches to the ceiling so it can't be knocked over. Vino loves to
launch himself at his cat furniture from quite a distance away...

I'll have to show those picture to Tom and see if he'll go for that as our
next project. We're running out of space already!

Old September 28th 03, 09:13 AM
badwilson

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
badwilson wrote:
Thanks, Victor :-) Yup, we made the scratching post. Just wanted

something
that attaches to the ceiling so it can't be knocked over. Vino loves to
launch himself at his cat furniture from quite a distance away...

I'll have to show those picture to Tom and see if he'll go for that as our
next project. We're running out of space already!

Time for a bigger house, bwahahahaha....;-)
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply