Tribyoot to Spike & Stormy, House of Hamilton

Old October 18th 05, 06:46 AM
tess

Default Tribyoot to Spike & Stormy, House of Hamilton

A tabby and white kitten steps up…

I never met Spike and Stormy but now I live in their house. They were
bestest frens and I can only talk about them together.

Stormy came here first. She had been living as a stray and was very
scared and always hungry. When Spike came two months later he was just a
liddle babykat but he knew there is always food in your wuntruhome and
taught Stormy she didn’t have to worry. From his first day he took on
the chore of reminding mommy about mealtimes and Stormy never had to beg
again.

Stormy was always skittish and didn’t like to be held but she would stay
where she could see mommy and at night would come up on the bed for pets
and skritches. Spike was a smurgglebunny. He liked to sit on mommy’s lap
and to be carried around.

They lived here for almost 12 years before they both got sick this
spring. First Spike got diabetes and mommy an all the TEDs in San
Francisco couldn’t get him regulated. Stormy worried about him so much
she stopped eating. They both went to da Bridj in April – Stormy on the
12th an Spike on the 29th – and now they are well and healthy together.

Mommy remembers something from a book (Father Melancholy’s Daughter by
Gail Godwin) that was written on an old tombstone. We think it applies
to all our friends at da Bridj.

Thou art gone to the grave

And we deeply deplore thee

But God is thy savior from sorrow and pain.

He gave thee, He took thee and He shall restore thee

And we who so loved thee shall meet thee again.

Tess

Old October 18th 05, 07:07 AM
meee

that is beyootiful, tess, anna poem at the end was the perfect touch...you
recited it beyootifully

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

ink.net...

Old October 18th 05, 04:03 PM
Beverly Orel

dat wiz ij beyootiful tribyut, Tess. It wuz soo sad haffin bof Spike an
Stormy leef fur duh Bridj almos at duh sayme tyme. sigh..I'm sure dey ar
runnin arown, happy & helfy, an lukkin down at yew, sayin "hihi liddul tess
an Meowmie, Be Happy"

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie & dare hoomins Beverly & Leo &
Anti Gwen
ink.net...

Old October 18th 05, 04:39 PM
Adam

Mommy remembers something from a book (Father Melancholy’s Daughter by
Gail Godwin) that was written on an old tombstone. We think it applies
to all our friends at da Bridj.

Thou art gone to the grave

And we deeply deplore thee

But God is thy savior from sorrow and pain.

He gave thee, He took thee and He shall restore thee

And we who so loved thee shall meet thee again.

Tess

sniffle Dat wuz just luffly, Tess.

Allegra
Old October 18th 05, 04:47 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Dat wuz a luffly tribyoot, Tess...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/18/2005 11:46:53 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 19th 05, 12:44 AM
The Clowder

tess wrote:

[...]

I allways fot ov dem togeffur, too, kindov "spikeandstormy"...dey wuz
furry cloze frends.

Dat wuz a beeyootiful Tribyoot, yung Tess.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 19th 05, 03:44 AM
thaddy

Yew sssound like uh wunderful babycat. That'sss an elegant tribewt two
thoze who kame befour yew.
Thaddeus, hedbuttin thuh kid

Old October 19th 05, 08:56 PM
Gabrielle

We rememfur Spike ana Stormy. Ralph problee new dem best, but we
rememfur being der sekret santaz fur Kissamouse. Dey wur gudgud catz ana
we will mizz dem.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, & Ned

Old October 19th 05, 09:42 PM
Paula

Oh Tess, that was lovelee. We knew Spike and Stormy and they were
wonderfull kitties and very special friends.

the gang