Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 9th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

kule, findsa kushin anna ijoy yourownsefz, Trudi
tension wrote in message
ups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
Trudi approachez da table,... deriz no strangerz in diz comuniti, Trudi,
glad fur newkomerz... anna besidez she readed 'bowt deze newkomerz

onanofur
grup...lettin owt dat soft lurkez ofur plazes

High Trudi fankz 4 welcomb...and owrown hyoomaan duz
member Urown hyooman 2. And Bobcat 2, and Garfeeldz
hyoomaan 2 yess. wee donnit feel sew strange heer
after all!

--luthien

Old October 9th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

Ray or Fran wrote:
Youze most welcome to this year's Jellicle Ball. Please, come sign the
Guest Book. Dont worry about togas, youze luk just fine as youze are.

There will be a final calling of names at the end of the Ball, which in ourz
time could be a week from now. Mietze, who opened the Ball with the calling
of names would be happy to add your beloved family to the final calling (or
Ize would ifn shez can't do the final calling - Ize her backup youze see)

What youze might not know, is that therez also a Wall of Remembrance
(http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/walk.html) where cats and those beloved
family memfurs (therez dogs, rabbits, hoomans, and perhaps fish and birds)
are listed. Mietze, Ize sure, would be happy to make bricks for youze luved
ones as well. The usual format would be like Puddi, House of Tock.
You could use youze hooman's first name ifn youze preferred - Ize be Puddi,
House of Fran in that case.

Puddi Cat

Fankz muchlee Puddi Cat. How U lyk mineown noo grey silk toga?
Wee wud B most onnerd 2 B inn der fynal colling uv naymz iff itz 4
wunz hoo wentto bridj inn udder earz.

Wee doo no abutt Wall, yess, wee saw itt and leeky hyoomaan
saw itt 2. wee gott sumwunz frum much erlyer earz than dis
Wall, butt plenty uv luvdwunz frum reesent earz too. 2 uv dem
inn wun week (Zildjian & Caitlin). Itt wuz a veree leeky Ogust
dat ear. Iffn U haff rume 4 owrown luvd wunz wee wud B
mitey gr8full. wee sined all inn der buk undur Houce uv Abraham
aldo Shamus der d*g wuz reelly anudder houce butt hez ornerary
member uv owr houce becoz....well *U* no. It jist happinz dat
wey sumthymes.

--tension

Old October 9th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

Stormmee wrote:
kule, findsa kushin anna ijoy yourownsefz, Trudi

Fankz Trudi...wee will sitt rite heer inn der cornor
and watch evreeting. Wee red alllll der udder
treds abutt histry uv Jellicle Ball and histry
uv arpeeceecee 2 and dat wuz nyc ting
Bobcatz dun wit putting histry Jellicle Ball
4 evree wun 2 leek nycly remembring
olde thymes.

--luthien

Old October 9th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

We can't stay, but we would like to sign the guestbook. This is the
first ball in a few years that no one from our House has been on the
list of names, although we are all very sophisticated and distinguished.
We pass along our greetings and hope effurryone has a fine time.

We must get home to Meowmie, who (just like a clumsy hoomin) fell
downstairs and broke her wrist. We are taking turns purring on her
wrist, else we would stay awhile. Have fun!

Mia, Callie, Camille & Mac
Old October 9th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

cum on yu guyzz why ar yu all standin arownd? this is tu much fun tu miss
owt on!
Garfeeld
"Stormmee" wrote in message
kule who elze wantsa danz wif uses??? Stormmee
meeee wrote in message
garfeeld takes stormees paw and they both skitter onto the dance floor,

and
begin dancing, enthusiatically waving black and orange tails

"Stormmee" wrote in message
datz rite, letz go, Stormmee hafin a gud time alreadi
meeee wrote in message
Oh thatz rite; I cant reely go wrong, can I?
Garfeeld, happily

"Stormmee" wrote in message
of kawz you iz a gud danzer you iz a kat, Stormmee, confident about
some
thingz
meeee wrote in message
I iz glad yu likez them Stormee. *Garfeeld blushes* an I dussnt
mind
yu
stompng on mi feet a bit. This is mi furst danse, so I mite stomp a
bit
tu,
even if i tri furry hard not to. Tu be honest, I'm worreed i mite

not
be
gud danser, but i wants tu tri ennyway. Shall we?
Garfeeld
"Stormmee" wrote in message
sure doze flowerz iz so kule, anna i on purpoze didnt wear

sandalz,
efin
doh
trudi sayed i wuz incifilized... I figured it wuuld be nizerta da
boykittez
i danzed wif ifin i didnt haf dem on mine pawz ta stomp on ofur

pawz
wif,
Readi ta danze... Stormmee
meeee wrote in message

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:37:16 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in
message
. ..
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:32:17 -0700, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:

[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but

elegant

table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow
hues
and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table

is
arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a
moment,
tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her
brofur
Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table
for
so
many
years. They think, too, of all their family and friends at

the
Bridj
and
wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder
before
passing
the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David,

with
Fred
T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre,
and
Jane
Grey.

Cinder signing in for myself and for my shy sister Beauty.

Also
remembering Beast and Snowball and Mietze and all the
departed-to-the
-Bridge cats of the McMaster house.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

(Bear extends his arm to escort Cinder, ifn she wood like)

Cinder accepts Bear's arm, and they move to the dance floor of
the
Colliseum. "This is my first formal dance", Cinder admits.
"But
you
have a magnificent Tuxedo. I'm impressed. Let's have a dance

for
all
the kitties who can't be here tonight"
Beauty watches from the stands as the danse begins.

All tha Orinjcat kittiez turn as the music starts. Garfeeld runs

up
Stormee, bows, an presents her with a large, if somewhat messy,
bunch
of
pink and white Carnations.

'Hello Stormee....wow yu luks amayzing!! Yur fur is sew shiny!!

Wud
yu
du
me
tha Onna of dansin tha furst danse wif me??'

Garfeeld secretly hoping he won't trip over.

Old October 9th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Weez havnt bin heer in ayjiz eiffer sins owr stoopid ISP tuk away owr
noozgroopz. Fank Bast meowmie manijed tu git sumfin dat wud allow us tu
reed da messijiz, but weez cuddnt post. Weez furry glad dat Anti MIL
Gabrielle iz doin da posting fur us, cuz weez wudnt wanna miss a
Jellicle Ball eiffur.

Kissa

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

Wall, Tally, Ize jist startid sum lifely musik inna nuthur thred. Com
joyn uz. Iffn yew kno eny wurdz, dat wud be grate cuz weze mostly
playing instrumentulz.

We hafta admit we dont make it heer tu da arpeeceecee dat often
arownselfz, but wee wudnt mizz da Jellicle Ball evvur.

Ralph

BallardBunch wrote:

Uv corse I remember yew, Ralph! I wish I got to da Communitee more
often dese days -- dere are so menny noo kitties here, an yew all haf
such a gudgud time. Efurry Ball I promiss I'm gonna vizit lotz more, an
den fings keep happening. But I wudn't miss da Jellicle Ball fur
ennyfing -- it's da most speshullist night inna yeer -- sad an loving an
fun all atta same time. I brot a jingly tamboureen in case da musicians
need some extra purrcusshun. --Talisker Pippin, VC

Talisker Pippin! Itz been fur too long! Ana Pandora! Yew both look

grate! Do you member mineownself? Ralph da Ralph?

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 9th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Gudness, huminz are clumsey, arnt dey? Weze gonna purr fur Anti Eileen's
hurty paw.
Weze glad yew stoppt buy, effun if it wuz onlee fur a few minitz.
Ralph

Old October 9th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

8 snip of Ralph's welcome

OK Ize wil sine 4 owr howce, butt Ize wil add (Ize a Math Cat U C)
naymz frum udder ears 2, iff dats OK......

Houce uv Abraham:

Sasha (1981)
Meekah (1982)
Sarah (1989)
Missy (2000)
Caitlin (2004)
Zildjian Galadriel (2004)
Shamus (1996)----Ornerary Cat (reelly a d*g, butt hee wuz owr besstest
frend ever)

Wee wud B veree honurd 2 B inclood inn the list.
Owr leeky hyoomaan iz veree speshul for attending the orgnal
Jellicle Ball at Drury Layne Theeetr inn Lundun inn 1985 and
sent uss wiz gift uv nawlige.....

Leeky hyoomaan wuz detecting sorc uv Anonny Mous Poster hoo
wuz rekking grups and hez just sumwun hoo wuz testing hiz
programz and know hez gonn sew know wurreez. It wuznt
Bobcatz folt. And butt inn detecting him...wee gott wiplashd
rite into the Jellicle Ball how luckee 4 uss!!

OK know wee try 4 nyc toga! well, not Muezza.Glorio,
hee iz veree smoll 4 Jellicle Ball and mrrrps that hee
will stay inn hiz shiney blak satinn furr wich iz
veree 4mal az itt iz.

--luthien

Yew haf had sum lossez, hafnt yew? I hadda bestest frend d*g tew, hur
name was Monique Davidogue, HC, RB. We mizz hur.
Ralph de Ralf
Old October 9th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Doant gett me startid bout the teds and their pinions!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz veri gud but like i sayed her duzint getit way enuf, onli maeb 2

timez
sinze i mofed here, anna furzt time wuz when dey bringed minesef home,

so i
wuz skared anna didnt eat muc now i see dat soft beina sucker will

letz uses
eat anithin we wantz ifin we duzint hurk anna ted haznot sayed not

too, anna
diz iz a purblim why duz ted getta say whut I kan eat, i izunt herkat

anna i
duzint tell hersef whatta eat, Chester, hissin a little at thiz think
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Owh dat sownds nise. We neffur get ennytheng gud, just fings dat ar
boring an brownn.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hismsefz new fafurite iz da wholewheat bread furm subway butted

soft
duzint
get dat veri muc, i whishes her wuuld kuz i likez da honey muztard

sauce,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Dats tuu bad! I hope der ar a few fuds he can enjoye. He seems

like
wunderfull cat.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I agreez, Tiger efin hureks upda kittymilk furm petsmart,

chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
My momm says we kant haf milk, but mew know, I fink she shud

get
sekond apinion.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
tiger sayed der nefur kuuld be enuf cheeze or milk, butted

he
duzint
get
efur one animore kuz it makez hizsef hurke up now, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message

ink.net...
I luff cheese! We doant get enuf of it at home, ifn yu

ask
me.

Ther is so much luff here fur the cats who have crossed

thuh
Bridge.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz ball iz efin betterer than trudi anna TV sayed it

wuz...
veri
nize
meet alla deze newcatz anna veri nize ta hear tributez

of
somecatz
didn't
meet...

da fudz here iz realli gud, butted Trudi sayed it wuz

better
fur
kittez
befure soft started eatin pointi fudz, she sayed bak

den
dat
der
wuz
muc
more cheese anna realli gud bread, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in

message

ink.net...
Yu haf gud fud at yur howse!

Izzunt thuh Jellicle Ball wunderful an inspireng?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in

message
I likesa kowch like Trudi duz butted i realli like

gettin
minez
furz
brushed, anna da fudz iz wonnerful, today i getted

cube
of
sirliney
steak,
I sniffed dem vegeblez butted pazzed on dat!!!

Chester,
the
*particular*
ingester
Julie Porter wrote in

message

ink.net...
I luff my famlee tuu! We all came heer in

difrunt
ways.
Bear
was
an
onlycat, if mew can imagine. Den mom got LeO

frum da
rescew
tu
be
his
frend. After dat, HoneyCat showd up on thuh

porch an
becaym
part
of
the
famlee. Den da naybors stoppd feeding der cat

Frankie!!
Well,
momm
tuk
him, an now he is Jack. Heez a VURY chatty

Siameez.

Soon aftur dis, silly mom was at PetSmart an

coodint
take
her
eyez
off
Jaspurr, so he came home wif us. Den dis yeer,

Joey
an I
came to
dis
howse an wer infited in. I didunt fink I wood

like
da
Inn at
ALL,
but I
luff it! I luf da toyz an fud an warmth an luff.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in

message
I realli duz like diz famli anna i likez

talkin
bowt
dem
kuz
dey
iz
fun,
Chester hopin ta hear more bowt hiz datez

famili
Julie Porter wrote

in
message

link.net...
I like heering bout yur famlee. I fink its

so
nise
we
bofe
fownd
owr
famlees.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote

in
message
itz mine furzt one alzo, I juzt kamed to

diz
onetrue
home
in
june,
anna fura
while i wuzint sure it wuz gonna be mine

home,
figured i
would
hafta
leaf
it alzo, but den when dey getted allause

furm
da
tedz
where
dey
sayed
it wuz
our vakatshun i fugured dey will allatime

get
me,
Chester
talking
wayy
too
much
Julie Porter

wrote
in
message

ink.net...
Fangu, Chester. Ife neffur been befoar.

Dis
yeer
is
my
furst.

Lucy

"Stormmee"

wrote
in
message
after she signz Chester takez her paw

anna
dey
foloow
hiz
howze to
find
seatz
Julie Porter

wrote
in
message

nk.net...
I will sign, tuu. Fangu, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee"

wrote
in
message

Tiger comes to the book and signs,

for
himself,
Tiger
tomcat, he
has
left
room for his bootiful wife to sign

as
her
writing
iz
az
bootiful
az
herself,
then the rest of the howze

signs...
OEJ, TV, Trudi, Stormmee, Chester

THE
ingester,
each
has
left
room
for
theirown eskort ta sign ifin they

want,...
Tiger
shakes
pawz
wif
ralf
ana
azks, kan a D*g attend ifin they

wantz
ta
gifatribute?
Tiger,
unsure
Ralph & His Clowder

wrote
in
message

Old October 9th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:42:56 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Cinder signing in for myself and for my shy sister Beauty. Also
remembering Beast and Snowball and Mietze and all the
departed-to-the
-Bridge cats of the McMaster house.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

(Bear extends his arm to escort Cinder, ifn she wood like)

Cinder accepts Bear's arm, and they move to the dance floor of the
Colliseum. "This is my first formal dance", Cinder admits. "But you
have a magnificent Tuxedo. I'm impressed. Let's have a dance for

all
the kitties who can't be here tonight"
Beauty watches from the stands as the danse begins.

"You look beyootiful tonight, Cinder. Yur furs shine, and yur eyes
sparkle." (Before Bear escorts Cinder onto the danse floor, he nudges
his liddulbruther Joey, a shy ginger tabby, to ask Beauty to danse.)

i don't have a website, only an adopted sister, cinder. i had seven
kittens but this is my first danse. joey, take my paw.

ps i don't have a toga, just a neck ribbon. i am a ginger cat. my tail
was cut off one week after I had my seven kittens last year because i
was found with a crushed tail. My tail is at the rb now but the rest
of me is still here.

My deer, Ime so sorry yu haf been through so much diffyculty! I haf had
a diffycult time wif my helth this yeer, two. But yu luk luffly, an
tonite we will danse an luk to the future.

Joey

lets danse joey. tomorrow is another day. ladidah.

Beauty

ps i'm glad that the ball lasts longer than 1 nite. this is my first
ball and i'm so thrilled to be here in the colliseum with all of you.
i would look even more beautiful with a tail.

pps my secretary will make a webpage for me soon or i'll cut off his
smurgles.