Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 10th 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

A small tabby and white girl arrives and signs the book -

Tess, House of Hamilton

Tess! Welkum, welkum! Ana meigh I sey yew luk enchanting tunite! Dont
yew fink so, Kissa?
Ralph
Old October 10th 06, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
8 snip

Yew haf had sum lossez, hafnt yew? I hadda bestest frend d*g tew, hur
name was Monique Davidogue, HC, RB. We mizz hur.
Ralph de Ralf

Yeah. Owrown houce hazz wun long histree uv
sekretreez frum sayme hyoomaan phamblee...
dis list iz onlee frum wun membre uv dat
phamblee. Itz a cat legasee phamblee.

Owrown bestest frend d*g wuz a jiyant
blak lab/settre miks and de erlee catz
inn owrown houce wokkt onn leesh
wif hisownself Shamus.

Owrown sekretree iz set 2 noo task
2 mayke piktcher albumms....heer
U kan luk iffen U wannit:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tension_at_home/my_photos

Is that nip-snapple?

--luthien

Hay, Luthien, yew luk like me, wall, jist a liddle bit. Ize wite wif
grey but mine grey iz stripee. You can see mineownself at
www.clowder.net/cats/cats.html

Diz iz jist plain nip tea. Wud yew like sum? Itz furry refreshinging.

Ralph

Why fankz, dunt mynde iffen Ize du!

Yess, U haff anyce clowder der @ Ur houce.
Wee R onlee 2. Butt amytee 2!!

--luthien

Old October 10th 06, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
Hay, Luthien, yew luk like me, wall, jist a liddle bit. Ize wite wif
grey but mine grey iz stripee. You can see mineownself at
www.clowder.net/cats/cats.html

Diz iz jist plain nip tea. Wud yew like sum? Itz furry refreshinging.

Ralph

Oh, ana frum da nayme, Ize finking yew iz a gurl. Ize not.
Ralph

O yess, Ize a *ladee*catt! Muezza Glorio iz an boycatt.
Yess Ize notissd strypez on U anna Ur tayle....myne
sumtymez luks lyke dat inn der lytez.

Haff ta go 2 TED 2morro 4 mynown pilz gett morr.
Doo U haff importtantt bizniz 2? I dunt lyk TED
he *pheeeeelz* mee!!! how rood he iz!

--luthien

Old October 10th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

*4 Renegades kitties, always fashionably late, step out of the
teleporter. Even though they haven't been on rpcc in a long time, they
see many old friends, and are happy to be with friends this year as
they remember the passing of their elder sister, Elektra, mustachioed
tabby extraordinaire, who loved all baby cats, and loved to cook for
all the kitty adventures*

Sam, Ginger, Charlie and Kitsu

Old October 10th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Welkum Sam, Ginger, Charlie ana Kitsu! We rememfur Elektra....ana fud
she usta make. By da weigh, da buffay iz eksellent.
Ralph, greeting old friends.

Old October 10th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
Welkum Sam, Ginger, Charlie ana Kitsu! We rememfur Elektra....ana fud
she usta make. By da weigh, da buffay iz eksellent.
Ralph, greeting old friends.

--------------
Hi Ralph, it's gud to see yu agin! I alreddy stopped by da buffay, but
I haf to be careful an wach wut I eet cuz of mine diabetes (although I
am diet controlled, fang Bast). We rilly miss Elektra a lot. She wuz
a furry sweet, nice, calm kitty, an we all got on well wif her. Plus,
well, no one cud cuk like Elektra!

Sam

Old October 10th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant table, (liddle snips...)

Two black cats walk up to the table, hesitantly. They have not been
here for quite a while. Behind them walks an orange striped cat, who
has never attended before, and three tiny kittens gambole behind them.
"We'ze so happy to be able to come this year...." Pacobell looks around
to see who is here that might remember them. Charlie slicks back the
long hair of his mane, then disentangles a black and white kitten from
it.
Orangie just looks around in silent wonder. The kittens, Gabriella
(who has come to live with them forever), and Midnight and Starlight,
who are still looking for their onetruehome, are too busy playing
chase-the-tail to notice much of anything.
Charlie signs the book for all of them, sighing as he remembers past
years, when Chester led the group to the Jellicle Ball.

Old October 10th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"tension" wrote:

OK Ize wil sine 4 owr howce, butt Ize wil add (Ize a Math Cat U C)
naymz frum udder ears 2, iff dats OK......

Houce uv Abraham:

Sasha (1981)
Meekah (1982)
Sarah (1989)
Missy (2000)
Caitlin (2004)
Zildjian Galadriel (2004)
Shamus (1996)----Ornerary Cat (reelly a d*g, butt hee wuz owr besstest
frend ever)

Wee wud B veree honurd 2 B inclood inn the list.
Owr leeky hyoomaan iz veree speshul for attending the orgnal
Jellicle Ball at Drury Layne Theeetr inn Lundun inn 1985 and
sent uss wiz gift uv nawlige.....

Leeky hyoomaan wuz detecting sorc uv Anonny Mous Poster hoo
wuz rekking grups and hez just sumwun hoo wuz testing hiz
programz and know hez gonn sew know wurreez. It wuznt
Bobcatz folt. And butt inn detecting him...wee gott wiplashd
rite into the Jellicle Ball how luckee 4 uss!!

OK know wee try 4 nyc toga! well, not Muezza.Glorio,
hee iz veree smoll 4 Jellicle Ball and mrrrps that hee
will stay inn hiz shiney blak satinn furr wich iz
veree 4mal az itt iz.

--luthien

Yur fambly memfurs haff bin addid an will bee incloodid inda finull
Calling. Dere briks ar also in plays onda Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old October 11th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Hihi, Tess. Yoo lukz furry nice! I want to say fangu agin fur awl yur help
gittin da fudz reddy. I haz heered lotsa nice kommentz frum difurent
kitteez heer.

Rebecca

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
Fangu, HoneyCat. Ize layte as always but I woodn miss da Jellicle
Ball.

Tess

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:08:55 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Tess! Itz wunderful tu see mew!

HoneyCat

Old October 11th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ember

Fangu, Ralph and Kissa.
its good to meet you.

Ember

"Ralph & His Clowder" wrote in message
Welkum, Ember. Gud tu see yew.
Ralph & Kissa

Ember wrote:

Hello Puddi.
It is good to see old frends hear.
I wil sign after Leo.

Ember (signs for himself, House of McNally)

That would be really wonderful LeO. Ize wish that was possible too.

Puddi Cat

--

Fangu. We wish dat fur won yeer, there wood be no namez to call at the
ball.

LeO