Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 12th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Yeah, she has her uses, spayshully around dinner time! HAR HAR HAR

Sam

Ember wrote:
She did an I did :-)
Shes nise :-)
You hav a grate mom :-)
Ember, coming over to talk a bit

"Renee Babcock" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ember wrote:
(orange cat waves to Renegades from his table with Puddi)

Ember

-----------
Hi Ember, bub, it's gud to see yu! Hey, I hear yu got smooched but gud
last yeer by my mom. Haf yu recofered yet? I haf to confess, she duz
it me alla itme.

Sam, hangin with his bubs

Old October 13th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Stormmee wrote:
we remfurs you, Tiger fur hiz howze

Hihi Tiger, we rememfurs yu. Dis iz Orangie, whu kame tew usses jest
tew yeers ago, and dess liddle pests are da babycats, Gabriella (we'ze
keepin her, Meowmie sez), an' Midnite an' Starlite, who'se we-all er
helpin tew fynd dere wontruehome.

Old October 13th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

Cleo

We'ze glad tew be here, an' hopes dat da sekriterry will be bedder at
lettin' usses come an' play! (Paco gives an elegant bow, rather
spoiled by the two babycats who run up his bent back and jump in the
air...)

Old October 13th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

Fangu, Rebecca, yu iz tutu kind. I luvs tu cook!

Tess, kitchen pest

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 02:58:08 GMT, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Hihi, Tess. Yoo lukz furry nice! I want to say fangu agin fur awl yur help
gittin da fudz reddy. I haz heered lotsa nice kommentz frum difurent
kitteez heer.

Rebecca

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
.. .
Fangu, HoneyCat. Ize layte as always but I woodn miss da Jellicle
Ball.

Tess

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:08:55 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Tess! Itz wunderful tu see mew!

HoneyCat

A small tabby and white girl arrives and signs the book -

Tess, House of Hamilton

Old October 13th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

[Kissa notisiz da d*gz' hezitashun an extendz hur paw tu dem an smylz]
It'z okey dokey, yu kin shayk mine paw tu.

Kissa

Stormmee wrote:

piglet see the paw but scooters nose moves ever so gently towards piglets
paw and gets it to the outstreched one so they can shake paws, the 2 D*gs
bow and smile but do not want to startle ani cat so do not lick or try and
shake paws...

I iz glad dey iz so welcume here, dey iz gud people as der hooman usta say,
Tiger
From the House of Rennie wrote in message

[Kissa extendz hur paw] Welkum Piglet, Scooter an Maggie! Itz alwayz
nys tu meet noo furrendz. Tiger, fangu fur introdoosing us tu yur

famblee.

Stormmee wrote:

the porter twinkles and out step a very very large husky looking dog,

maybe

some sheppard... and a smaller but stocky dog that iz definitely charpea

and

lab mixed, between them they carry a basket, each holding a handl...

they slowly approach the table and set down the basket... a small

siameze

mix pokes her crosseyed head out and she looks arownd... ok den i willz

sign

in fur uses...
Piglet, howze of barnes
Scooter howze of barnes...
Maggie, howze of roads...

Piglet lukz arownd fur tiger...

Tiger sees them enter and hears the rustle that only a d*g can cause...

when he arrives back at the table he introduces his family to ralph and
kissa...

piglet is the kitty that owned Bob, the hooman, howze of barnes... This
large dog is scooter, she shared ownership of said hooman, and maggie

here

owned the son of Bob, the hooman, they are here to pay theirz respekts

anna

hopefully help theirz hearts ta heal, piglet is veri spekal as herself
singlepawed catverted the hooman furm disliking cats to lofing them,

Tiger shows the 2 d*gs and piglet to a qweet table in the bak where they

can

watch but be owt of the way as they are all veri nurfus...

tiger brings them drinks and fud an leafz dem ta talk amung

themselves...

I am galad youguyz kuld come, if you need anithin i willz be down furnt

wif

mine wife kitty, i willz introduze you to efurione elze later, i knowz

diz

iza rough time fur allof yourselves, Tiger
Ralph & His Clowder wrote in message

[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow hues and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table is arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment,
tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table for so many
years. They think, too, of all their family and friends at the Bridj and
wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David, with Fred T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane

Grey.

Old October 13th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

8 snip of Ralph's welcome

OK Ize wil sine 4 owr howce, butt Ize wil add (Ize a Math Cat U C)
naymz frum udder ears 2, iff dats OK......

Houce uv Abraham:

Sasha (1981)
Meekah (1982)
Sarah (1989)
Missy (2000)
Caitlin (2004)
Zildjian Galadriel (2004)
Shamus (1996)----Ornerary Cat (reelly a d*g, butt hee wuz owr besstest
frend ever)

8 snip of rest of message

--luthien

Yew haf had sum lossez, hafnt yew? I hadda bestest frend d*g tew, hur
name was Monique Davidogue, HC, RB. We mizz hur.
Ralph de Ralf

Weez shur dude Ralphee; she waz da bestist sniff
Kissa
Old October 13th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Yu node, yu may be rite; Ize fink weez hav met befor; silly mee. Weez
dont git heer mutch eiffur, sins meowmie startid actiflee wurkin in cat
reskyew.

Fangu fur yur kynd wurds. Ralphee an Ize ar glad tu dude da gestbuk; it
helpz us tu keep Laura an Vinnie'z memreez alyv.

Kissa

BallardBunch wrote:

It'z so nice to meet yew, too, Kissa. We may have met before, an I know
I've seen yew before, but I git to da Communitee so seldum deze days ...
Yew an Ralph haf done a reely luvly job wif da Gest Buk an table -- I
know efurrykitty appreeshiates how yew've kept up da tradishuns so well.
--Talisker Pippin, finking uv alla Jellicle Balls past

[Kissa offurz Talisker Pippin her paw]

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 13th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

How nys tu see yu all! Weez sorree yu kant stay, but weez unnurstand
dat yu hafta git bak tu Anti Eileen. Purrleez let hur node weez purrin
fur hur hurtee rist.

Kissa

Eileen Clark wrote:

We can't stay, but we would like to sign the guestbook. This is the
first ball in a few years that no one from our House has been on the
list of names, although we are all very sophisticated and distinguished.
We pass along our greetings and hope effurryone has a fine time.

We must get home to Meowmie, who (just like a clumsy hoomin) fell
downstairs and broke her wrist. We are taking turns purring on her
wrist, else we would stay awhile. Have fun!

Mia, Callie, Camille & Mac

Old October 13th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Allegra! Louise! My dont yu bof luk luvlee! It's so furry nys tu see
yu agin; Ize glad yu cud mayk it tunite.

Kissa

Adam wrote:

Large mackeral tabby takes the pen and signs, not very neatly but with
great sincerity:

Allegra G. Rubin
==========
A classic tabby grabs the pen from Allegra and signs in large letters:

Louise S. Rubin

Old October 13th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

A small tabby and white girl arrives and signs the book -

Tess, House of Hamilton

Tess! Welkum, welkum! Ana meigh I sey yew luk enchanting tunite! Dont
yew fink so, Kissa?
Ralph

Welkum Tess! Ize glad yu cud mayk it. An Ize cuddnt agree wif Ralphee
mor; yu luk absolutlee exkwisit!

Kissa