went to TED today

Old March 31st 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default went to TED today

I knew somefing was coming up when I saw my carrier on the floor. Sure
enough Meowmie took me to TED today. Even put my poop in the carrier.
Said TED asked for it.
They poke me all over and took my temperature. I was hissy mad and
growled. They called me grumpy Rusty. I was put in a tray with some
litter. I will not pee on demand. TED than shaved my neck and stuck a
needle to steal blood. I tried to bite the hands that held me so they
put a mask over my face. I was so mad that I did pee, on TED, before
he
could put me back in the litter tray. So he stuck a bowl under my
tail to get the pee. Better that than getting a catheter stuck under
my tail to steal pee. TED is strange. Who else would want cat pee and
poop?
Anyway, Meowmie was shock at how much she had to pay TED. Serve her
right. That should teach her not to take me to TED again, I hope.

Rusty
Old April 1st 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

*shudder!!!*

Glad mew are home! Ar yu okay?

Lucy

Old April 2nd 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Mar 31, 10:34*pm, Lucy wrote:
*shudder!!!*

Glad mew are home! Ar yu okay?

Lucy

0

I am fine. TED found blood in my pee. He called today about my blood
test results. But Meowmie didn't get the message until TED already
went home.
TED only said my blood test results looked pretty gud. He asked
Meowmie to call him back. So Meowmie had to call him tomorrow. She is
a bit worried as TED didn't say
"everything is fine". Then there is still the matter of blood in my
pee.

Rusty

Old April 2nd 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Rusty wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:34 pm, Lucy wrote:
*shudder!!!*

Glad mew are home! Ar yu okay?

Lucy

0

I am fine. TED found blood in my pee. He called today about my blood
test results. But Meowmie didn't get the message until TED already
went home.
TED only said my blood test results looked pretty gud. He asked
Meowmie to call him back. So Meowmie had to call him tomorrow. She is
a bit worried as TED didn't say
"everything is fine". Then there is still the matter of blood in my
pee.

Rusty

We will purr fur mew, and mew let us know!

Lucy
Old April 2nd 08, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Purrz furr yurr pee, an yu, an yur meowmee.
Sowndz lyke maybe uh yurinaree enfekshun....darn.
e-z tu kyure, I tink.
Du yuz spoze datz wy TED wanted yur p?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Lucy" wrote in message
news

Old April 3rd 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Apr 2, 1:47*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Purrz furr yurr pee, an yu, an yur meowmee.
Sowndz lyke maybe uh yurinaree enfekshun....darn.
e-z tu kyure, I tink.
Du yuz spoze datz wy TED wanted yur p?
--
Pitô.ônya

You are right. I do have an yurinaree enfekshun. TED talked to Meowmie
today. Now I have antie biotics for 10 days. I had this before.

Rusty
Old April 3rd 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

wrote:

Purrz furr yurr pee, an yu, an yur meowmee.
Sowndz lyke maybe uh yurinaree enfekshun....darn.
e-z tu kyure, I tink.
Du yuz spoze datz wy TED wanted yur p?
--
Pitô.ônya

You are right. I do have an yurinaree enfekshun. TED talked to Meowmie
today. Now I have antie biotics for 10 days. I had this before.

Rusty

Rusty, I'z furry sorry. UTIs iz no fun atall. I noze. I'z had lotz
uf dem. Uf korse, I'z uh hooman bean, sew da weigh dat UTIs purrzent
in ussenz iz diffurent frum da weighz dey purrzent in yooz kitzenz,
buttid still, dey must not be uh hole lotta fun fur yooz neefur.

--- Unca Cory (HC)

[UB ~ Dat'z da furstist tyme Pawpa haz yoozed da 'HC'
dezzygnayshun!!! I fink him'z gunna go plotz now!!! UB ~ ONYX!!!!!]
Old April 3rd 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I makez it mine jobta be az meanaz i kan to da ted, Tiger, with stormmee the
studint taking notez

Old April 5th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=

"Rusty" ...
On Apr 2, 1:47 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
Purrz furr yurr pee, an yu, an yur meowmee.
Sowndz lyke maybe uh yurinaree enfekshun....darn.
e-z tu kyure, I tink.
Du yuz spoze datz wy TED wanted yur p?
--
Pitô.ônya

You are right. I do have an yurinaree enfekshun. TED talked to Meowmie
today. Now I have antie biotics for 10 days. I had this before.

Rusty

Iam sew sorry tew hear dat, Rusty.
I hafta go bak to TED nex week to see howiam doin, cuz i had a nasty
tapewurm dat atted awl me fud n made me skinny, so TED gabe me shot wiff a
pointy fing to kill dat wurm, n it wurked. Meowmie sayd i feel heavier wen
she pix me up, sew I not bee tew skinny no mor. Ted gabe mewomie sum nasty
stuff for hairballs n i dont wike it, it hissed me off n i peed on hur syde
uff da bed, on da sheet part n she haznt gibe me no more uf it since den.
She was furry upzet wiff me fur doin dat tew hur. :/
It is posed to taste wike tuna, but i neber had tuna be 4, but it wuz tew
yukky, dat dam stuff .
Puuuuuuuurs few to feel bedder
Mosey

How is every ones' day going today NMR Cat anecdotes 18 January 18th 06 01:06 AM
Today Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 20 May 7th 05 01:04 PM
Today was a first. [email protected] Cat anecdotes 26 November 12th 04 09:05 AM
Today gracecat Cat anecdotes 52 October 13th 04 02:01 PM