Happy kitty

Old November 28th 03, 02:38 AM
Sam Nash

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

Looks like " Aww, Paw. Don't get no better 'n this!"
Sam

Old November 28th 03, 02:52 AM
OU812?

Dan Mahoney wrote:
Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

awwwwwwww!! that is just so.. so.. PWECIOUS!!! the little arms flopped up
there and all.. hehehe

What a little cutie!
Kristy
--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #

Old November 28th 03, 04:16 AM
lrulan

oh my god, that is so damn adorable!
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old November 28th 03, 04:49 AM
Marina

"Dan Mahoney" wrote

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

ROFL! That cat really knows how to enjoy himself. What a lovely picture,
Dan!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 28th 03, 04:50 AM
Christine Burel

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

You should have major cuteness warnings on this one, Dan! He looks so
blissful; this sums up Thanksgiving for me!
Christine

Old November 28th 03, 08:25 AM
LOL

Dan Mahoney wrote in message ...
Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

That may be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Please give the little
darling a scritch for me.
------
Krista

Old November 29th 03, 01:06 AM