Happy Burns Night!

Old January 27th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Happy Burns Night!

hhhmmm, mayhapz itz onlee da fresh kind dat izunt 'lowed... da soft iz
notted sure ifin hersef wuld twy it, aldo she has eated some strang stufff
fura hoomin so she mite, OEJ
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:57:06 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft heared onna radobox dat sum usa hoominz wented to yourown
homeland anna iz gonna eat dat stuffz anna mayhapz 'low it inna usa
agin, OEJ

Dere is a store in norfurn Illinoiz (Celtic Hearth and Home, in Richmond)
dat sells frozsen haggis. Mine hoomins haf nefer tried it, but mine Paw
might try some da nextest time dey go by dere.

Harri

Old January 27th 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

now da soft easa scrapple of some sort, OEJ
"Sundance" wrote in message
Owrown meowmie likez dat haggis stufz, but she growed up wif hoominz hoo
eeted scrapple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

Sundance

Old January 27th 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well mine dear sisfur in paw, da soft growed up eatin skwirl anna dumplinz
so don't be too shoked, OEJ
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:33:03 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Owrown meowmie likez dat haggis stufz, but she growed up wif hoominz hoo
eeted scrapple.

[Eyes open very wide]

Oh my towz!I finks I needz a dubble Manhattan!
Wherez da neerest nip-cocktail lounge?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/26/2011 6:58:23 PM

Old January 27th 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz ok ifin dey duzint eatsa meat, juzt meanz more fur kitteez, OEJ, eyin da
kowlde box beclawz der iz lamb shankz in der,
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Jan 26, 2:57 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da soft heared onna radobox dat sum usa hoominz wented to yourown homeland
anna iz gonna eat dat stuffz anna mayhapz 'low it inna usa agin,
OEJ"rafflescat" wrote in message

Meomie anna Paw, wen dey ate meat, used to eat haggis every Tewsday, cos
dat wus da day thu bootcher made it. Den dey got tu tokkin tu thu bootcher
abowt dat gud food. Da bootcher said it wus awl da "bits" dey coodnt
uffurwise sell, sheep lungs, hearts n rest of dat kinda fing...dey dont
eet meet or haggis now.....Wunner whi.....

Harry

Old January 27th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft hazunt efur hadda blood puddin, itz one offa beree few thingz her
haz so fur refuzedta twy, OEJ
OEJ"rafflescat"thecurtainmak...@talktalkbusiness. net wrote in message

Meomie anna Paw, wen dey ate meat, used to eat haggis every Tewsday, cos
dat wus da day thu bootcher made it. Den dey got tu tokkin tu thu
bootcher abowt dat gud food. Da bootcher said it wus awl da "bits" dey
coodnt uffurwise sell, sheep lungs, hearts n rest of dat kinda
fing...dey dont eet meet or haggis now.....Wunner whi.....

Harry

Lotsa stuff tastes furry gud if yu duznt no wat iz innit. Luk at catfud.

Sumwun heer makes haggis fur thu Burns Dinner, butted Meomie haz neffur
gone tu thu Burns dinner an haz neffur tried it. She useta eet white
puddin an blak puddin (aka blud puddin) butted now she has othur fatty
fings she purfurs. It iznt eggzakly helf fuds, it iz more thu kinda fing
yu eets wen yu iz a pesant wurking hard alla day an needin all thu
kalories yu kin git.

--
Sam

Old January 27th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft thinkz se needsa see recipez fur deze two puddinz, OEJ, eyin sof
sushpishulee
On 2011-01-26 3:54 PM, rafflescat wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:57 pm, wrote:
[...]

Meomie n Paw still hav wite puddin n eggz onna Sunnyday morning wiff
dare papers. We dussnt wike it. Den Meomie wunners why she is
fa.....fwuffy!

Harry

Old January 27th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft alwauz sayz, i getted diz fluffy eatin real fudz notsa dezzertz, OEJ
On 2011-01-26 5:23 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Meomie n Paw still hav wite puddin n eggz onna Sunnyday morning wiff
dare papers. We dussnt wike it. Den Meomie wunners why she is
fa.....fwuffy!

Harry

Meomie duznt eet meny sweets, altho sumhoomins fink she duz cuz uf da
fluffiness. Butted theer iz othur fings then sweets wat makes yu fluffy.
fried stuff anna sassiges an fings lyke that iz rilly gud fur makin
hoomins fluffy.

--
Sam

Old January 27th 11, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-01-27 11:20 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
da soft thinkz se needsa see recipez fur deze two puddinz, OEJ, eyin sof
sushpishulee

I duznt fink theer iz a resipe. I fink yu bys them inna fudstore lyke
sassijes an finds them alredy made inna cooler neer thu sassijes. Altho
sumwun must make them, so theer mus be a resipe, now I finks bout it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pudding

Sumtymes thu yung hoomins inna fudstore duznt no bout fud. Wun uf them
wuns thot hed cheese (bron) wat granmeomie butted notted meomie lykes)
wuz thu kinda fing yu makes frum milk. And that minsemeet haz meet innit
(I meens thu kinda minsemeet yu puts in pies, notted thu kind inna
hamburlars). An wen they wuz lukin fur tortiere (a traishunal noo year
meet pie frum Quebek)sumhoomin thot they ment tortillas!!!

--
Sam
Old January 27th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

eze yung hoominz duzint know nufin den, da soft liksa head cheeze ifin
sumhoomin whu knowz whut dey iz dowin makez it, OEJ

Old January 27th 11, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Storrmmee wrote:
hhhmmm, mayhapz itz onlee da fresh kind dat izunt 'lowed... da soft iz
notted sure ifin hersef wuld twy it, aldo she has eated some strang stufff
fura hoomin so she mite, OEJ
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:57:06 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft heared onna radobox dat sum usa hoominz wented to yourown
homeland anna iz gonna eat dat stuffz anna mayhapz 'low it inna usa
agin, OEJ

Dere is a store in norfurn Illinoiz (Celtic Hearth and Home, in Richmond)
dat sells frozsen haggis. Mine hoomins haf nefer tried it, but mine Paw
might try some da nextest time dey go by dere.

Harri

Wen mi meomi wuz a kid shee luvd pikld pigs feat.Wum tym hur mom maid
scramblegs an branes. Didn help. TuTu