Good adoption news!

Old November 27th 03, 03:42 AM
Gizela

Default Good adoption news!

Good news....purrs that your other furry friends find good homes!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

I seem to attract all the ferals here.

We've had Princess, Rusty, Bubba Kitty (aka the miracle kitty),
Squeaky Girl, Buster, Dulce, Lady, and Spot (aka Spotty Tiger).

Rusty got adopted by one of our vet techs, Bubba Kitty got adopted by
a friend, after his revival.

Recently, I've discovered that Lady got adopted by some folks in an
apartment around the corner from us. I've seen Dulce wandering around
with a pretty white flea collar, with tags jingling from it.

Now that it's colder, her new people are probably keeping Dulce
indoors - I wish them luck there, because she was pretty insistent on
being let back out when she came to visit with me.

So slowly, but surely, my ferals are getting forever homes! I've still
got to find something permanent for Spot and Squeaky Girl, and I've
got devious plans for somehow bringing Buster into our family (wish me
luck!) without somehow precipitating a divorce (big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old November 27th 03, 05:05 AM
Marina

"Mark Edwards" wrote

So slowly, but surely, my ferals are getting forever homes! I've still
got to find something permanent for Spot and Squeaky Girl, and I've
got devious plans for somehow bringing Buster into our family (wish me
luck!) without somehow precipitating a divorce (big grin).

That's great about them getting homes. We are purring that Senyah relents
and accepts Buster as one of the family. He and Little Fet already get on
well, don't they?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 27th 03, 03:18 PM
Christine Burel

Awww, Mark, so nice to hear good news -- we'll be sending Buster adoption
purrs your way -- I'm sure it's a done deal though...!
Christine

Old November 27th 03, 09:40 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very glad to hear your feral are getting their onetruehome, that's
marvellous!
Lots of purrs and best wishes for Buster *and* Senyah to stay with you,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip So slowly, but surely, my ferals are getting forever homes! I've

Old November 29th 03, 05:59 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Mark Edwards
wrote:

So slowly, but surely, my ferals are getting forever homes! I've still
got to find something permanent for Spot and Squeaky Girl, and I've
got devious plans for somehow bringing Buster into our family (wish me
luck!) without somehow precipitating a divorce (big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Sounds great! Maybe if Buster hangs around enough she'll forget he's not your
cat. Although he already is ;o)
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One