Rosie's most favorite, wonderful food ever on the planet

Old November 28th 03, 08:22 PM
Jo Firey

Default Rosie's most favorite, wonderful food ever on the planet

Well, we now know what Rosie likes to eat. This tiny little 6 pound 7 month old
Siamese kitten is over the moon about Turkey. She is likely to gain a pound before
we run out. Everytime anyone even walks into the kitchen she is there begging for
more, and I don't know where she put what she already had.

Jo

--
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who
insisted we invent houses and discover fire." -- Khiem Tran

Old November 28th 03, 09:46 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:22:57 -0800, "Jo Firey"
wrote:

Well, we now know what Rosie likes to eat. This tiny little 6 pound 7 month old
Siamese kitten is over the moon about Turkey. She is likely to gain a pound before
we run out. Everytime anyone even walks into the kitchen she is there begging for
more, and I don't know where she put what she already had.

That is interesting. My TuTu loves turkey too. She doesn't care much for chicken,

She likes most fish. My Siamese (RB) on the otherhand would not eat
anything with fish in it. MLB
Old November 29th 03, 03:03 AM
jen.d

this reminds me of Muffy, my RB childhood kitty. She attempted a "great
Turkey heist" one year. My mom tells the story often about when she entered
the kitchen with a 7 lb cat attempting to drag a 25 lb turkey off the
counter (she didn't quite make it!). Mom tidied up the turkey, hid the
scars, and carried it into the dining room

Kid *loves* turkey. She gets home-cooked diet, and mostly feasts on chicken
and turkey, occassionally beef. She hates fish. Inky isn't on a raw/cooked
diet yet, but regularly steals our meat from the grocery bags, and has
stolen and made a huge dint in a steak. He sure has that natural instinct -
he definitely killed the steak before we got to him. Yick!! Muggles could
certainly care less about anything not from a can.

Jen.

Old November 29th 03, 03:19 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Jo Firey composed with style:
Well, we now know what Rosie likes to eat. This tiny little 6
pound 7 month old Siamese kitten is over the moon about Turkey.
She is likely to gain a pound before we run out. Everytime anyone
even walks into the kitchen she is there begging for more, and I
don't know where she put what she already had.

Jo

Shadow loves his chicken chuck treats after meds but I tried giving
him some warmed up turkey and he wouldn't eat it. Go figure.

Old November 29th 03, 05:25 AM
Marina

"jen.d" wrote
this reminds me of Muffy, my RB childhood kitty. She attempted a "great
Turkey heist" one year. My mom tells the story often about when she

entered
the kitchen with a 7 lb cat attempting to drag a 25 lb turkey off the
counter (she didn't quite make it!). Mom tidied up the turkey, hid the
scars, and carried it into the dining room

LOL! What an image that evokes!

Frank and Nikki are always happy to see any form of fresh meat in my
shopping bag, because they know it is all theirs, as their Meowmie is a
crazy vegetarian.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 29th 03, 02:21 PM
polonca12000

ROFL! It's interesting how different their tastes are, Soncek hates
everything that has *no* fish in it and I have to convince him for a long
time to eat any food that does not have fish in it.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old November 29th 03, 11:04 PM
Jette Goldie

"jen.d" wrote in message
this reminds me of Muffy, my RB childhood kitty. She attempted a "great
Turkey heist" one year. My mom tells the story often about when she

entered
the kitchen with a 7 lb cat attempting to drag a 25 lb turkey off the
counter (she didn't quite make it!). Mom tidied up the turkey, hid the
scars, and carried it into the dining room

Never had a cat steal a turkey, but one Easter Sooty (RB) made
off with the leg of lamb Mum had prepared. Dragged it out the
kitchen and half way up the garden. The joint of meat was larger
than he was.

We had roast chicken for Easter lunch.

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Can Cats Eat Dog Food? JHBennett Cat anecdotes 31 January 29th 05 09:42 AM
pet food recall Lydia Cat anecdotes 1 October 27th 03 09:43 PM
Feeding dilemma Yoj Cat anecdotes 11 August 24th 03 11:48 PM