Take a tour of the cats' house

Old January 17th 05, 01:04 PM
Marina

Default Take a tour of the cats' house

I know this has been posted here before, but it's just so amazing it
bears to be posted again. I love this house, and I'm sure the cats love
it too. I wish I could offer mine this kind of luxury living. The pics
are great, and so are the comments.

http://www.pix.tv/cats_house/ch_index.htm

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 17th 05, 03:09 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
http://www.pix.tv/cats_house/ch_index.htm

We have the two books they have and we love them. If/when we remodel the
house, we're definitely going to build-in some catwalks connecting rooms
up above.
See? We quality as crazy cat gentlemen!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 17th 05, 05:13 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
I know this has been posted here before, but it's just so amazing it
bears to be posted again. I love this house, and I'm sure the cats
love it too. I wish I could offer mine this kind of luxury living.
The pics are great, and so are the comments.

http://www.pix.tv/cats_house/ch_index.htm

Now that's pretty darned funky. Lot of work, too. Persia is happy with the
back of my couch, my extra office chair (it's HER chair), her small cat
cradle/barrel and my bed. Oh, and her kitty walk on the patio when it's not
cold or raining.

Jill

Old January 17th 05, 07:17 PM
O J

Marina wrote:

I know this has been posted here before, but it's just so amazing it
bears to be posted again. I love this house, and I'm sure the cats love
it too. I wish I could offer mine this kind of luxury living. The pics
are great, and so are the comments.

http://www.pix.tv/cats_house/ch_index.htm

I've seen the house on the TV program about it and seen the web site.
What I don't understand is how you can make your offices 'cat-free'
zones. It may be an inconvenience when my Lady Jane Grey is
head-butting my mouse hand, and it's difficult to type with her
between me and the keyboard, but I'd miss not having a cat on my desk.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old January 17th 05, 10:37 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-17, O J penned:

I've seen the house on the TV program about it and seen the web site. What
I don't understand is how you can make your offices 'cat-free' zones. It
may be an inconvenience when my Lady Jane Grey is head-butting my mouse
hand, and it's difficult to type with her between me and the keyboard, but
I'd miss not having a cat on my desk.

Oscar doesn't get on my desk, or even sit on my lap when I'm at the desk.
Honestly, that's fine with me. My desk is covered in papers, and I get pretty
intense about some computer activities, like coding and playing games.

My desk is built such that there's a gap between the "main" desk and the
"monitor stand" part of the desk. That gap was just the right size for a
certain kitten to use as a "safe spot." Then, when I would go to do something
at the computer, this certain kitten would feel threatened and hiss, claw and
bite at the hands of her "invader." Well, I'm happy to give Oscar more than
her share of the bed or almost any other place she wants, but dammit, THE DESK
IS MINE. I wasn't willing to be evicted from my desk by a 4 month old kitten.
Nothing like having several people in an online game relying on you to do
something when your cat lashes out, scratching your hand and simultaneously
ruining several hours of planning.

She does like to lie down by my feet while I'm at the desk, though. It's fun
to give her backrubs with my feet, but I do worry that I'll accidentally hit
her with the chair rollers some time.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch