Hi from an old friend

Old January 1st 04, 03:20 AM
Aim

Default Hi from an old friend

2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. For all of us. I am so sad
to hear the news about Di.

Things for me are... well, they just are.
Am moving ASAP, as my roommate has decided to turn abusive. Work's
been rough, the identity theft really threw a giant monkeywrench into
everything for me, and then my car went belly-up last month. Needless
to say it's been a really tough fall. Oh, and I disconnected my home
phone, as the roommate hasn't paid jack-all for utilities, so I have
no internet svc except for at work right now.

But on the good front, my health has been pretty ok (knock on wood!)
and I'm out there dating a bit, which is fun. Had a date Saturday
night with a great girl I really kinda dig. Only drawback is she's
currently living in New Mexico, and will be moving up here whenever
she finds a job. Hopefully that means soon. Haven't heard from her yet
since Sat night, though, so we'll see.

Been a bit down. As I said, it's been a rough year, and a really
difficult fall. But I'll hang in there, and it will get better - it
HAS to, right?

But hey, the kitties are GREAT, some pictures can be seen he
http://www.aimgrrrl.com/mostrecent/ Toby is so big and furry now - 12
pounds! And Sam is forever my cuddlebunny, though Toby's also just as
cuddly, just doesn't like being carried. And Calvin... 18 pounds of
hooligan as always. He's still got 6-pack abs, not a scrap of fat on
him, just SOLID. This morning he was sitting in the shower, as he does
every day when I get out of it, getting his furry butt all wet and
looking at me like "what?" as I snapped his picture. I'll have to find
out how to upload the pic from my camera phone to the puter. It's
hilarious. He's also become a real snuggler, in his own hoolikitty
way. Every night he walks all over me (OUCH!) until he finds the best
way to stretch along my full body, lying on top of me, cheek to cheek,
and falls asleep purring his head off into my ear.

*hugs* to all.

If you want to email me, please use the hotmail address, where I am
dnayma. My arthritisinsight account has been overrun with spam at
this point so I've had to simply let it go. Couldn't keep up with 100+
spams a day.

Love to all.

Aim
Old January 1st 04, 03:37 AM
Victor Martinez

Aim wrote:
2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. For all of us.

AIM!!!! I was just thinking about you the other day. It's good to hear
from you. I'm glad to hear your health is ok, that's always first.
I also hope next year brings you lots of happiness, you deserve it.
Scritches to the kits, extra snuggles for Calvin... (he's HUGE!)

Love,

Victor

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 1st 04, 04:33 AM
Takayuki

(Aim) wrote:
But hey, the kitties are GREAT, some pictures can be seen he
http://www.aimgrrrl.com/mostrecent/ Toby is so big and furry now - 12
pounds! And Sam is forever my cuddlebunny, though Toby's also just as
cuddly, just doesn't like being carried. And Calvin... 18 pounds of
hooligan as always. He's still got 6-pack abs, not a scrap of fat on
him, just SOLID. This morning he was sitting in the shower, as he does
every day when I get out of it, getting his furry butt all wet and
looking at me like "what?" as I snapped his picture. I'll have to find
out how to upload the pic from my camera phone to the puter. It's
hilarious. He's also become a real snuggler, in his own hoolikitty
way. Every night he walks all over me (OUCH!) until he finds the best
way to stretch along my full body, lying on top of me, cheek to cheek,
and falls asleep purring his head off into my ear.

Hi, Aim! I'm glad to see you back! I don't think we really talked
before, since I think you dropped out a bit before I really started
posting more here (though I think I emailed you once or twice at your
old address). That's so cute how Calvin lays on top of you, but at 18
lbs, don't you wake up in the morning with kitty 6-pack marks on you?

It looks like things will be looking up for you in the new year,
especially with the dates.

Old January 1st 04, 05:54 AM
Marina

"Aim" wrote
2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things.

So nice to hear from you, Aim, and the cats are looking good! So are you -
you cut your hair! Many purrs from here that next year is a much better one
for you.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 1st 04, 11:10 AM

Aim wrote:

But hey, the kitties are GREAT, some pictures can be seen he
http://www.aimgrrrl.com/mostrecent/ Toby is so big and furry now -
12 pounds!

And she's so pretty! (Or is Toby a boy? Whichever, she/he is beautiful.)

Welcome back!

Joyce
Old January 1st 04, 11:28 AM
Annie Wxill

"Aim" wrote in message
om...
2003 has been one heckuva poopy year. I am hoping against hope that
2004 will bring with it MUCH better things. ...
Aim

Welcome back. It sounds like you've had a rough year. I hope things will
turn around soon.
Annie

Old January 1st 04, 11:30 AM
Renee Darvin

Hi from another old friend!

Aim, your furkds are gorgeous!

Creampuff is now on a special diet -- Feline Z/D, Today, however, he
s holding out for turkey!

Best to all -- and purrs -- and hugs!

Happy 2004 to all!

Renee

"Time spent with cats is never wasted." Colette "I've
traveled a long way -- and some of the roads weren't paved!" Anon
"I am too blessed to be stressed" Anon

Old January 1st 04, 01:32 PM
badwilson

Hi Aim! Nice to see you back here. I'm sorry that you had a poopy year, I
hope this one is better for you.
I looked at your pictures and Calvin is gorgeous!!! Vino has a 6 pack
too...oh wait a minute, those are nipples. Sorry.
I like your new haircut, the shorter style suits you.
Well, keep in touch!
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old January 1st 04, 04:23 PM
lrulan

hey, Aim. Nice to hear from you again, we were all kinda worried. We hope
the New Year brings nothing but happiness and the best of luck.
Jazz & his mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

om...

Old January 1st 04, 04:37 PM
Christine Burel

Hi Aim. It was nice to see your post! Hope to see more of your posts in
2004 -- your kitties are huge. Can't believe how Calvin has grown also.
Many purrs for a better 2004 for you.
Christine
om...