Senator Bill Frist: Dr. Mengele to Cats

Old March 22nd 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Senator Bill Frist: Dr. Mengele to Cats

guess wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Yeah, right. No other reason in the world to bring this up *AND*
cross-post
it from here to eternity, is there?

I did it to get the word out on him to anyone who might not have heard.
Want to know the reason I did it? Because he has a good chance of becoming
the next President of the U.S.

God help the U.S.A., if that's true!

Old March 22nd 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Candace wrote:

Hey, yeah, Jill, I did stupid stuff in college, too, like get drunk and
be obnoxious and indulge in meaningless sex but I didn't murder
innocent cats that I obtained under false pretenses (that would now be
considered criminal pretenses). I don't see how being young is a
defense in this case...it's an issue of character that he could do
something like that; youth excuses some things but not cold-blooded
murder. Then he's stupid enough to admit it--that's a Republican for
ya.

Doesn't it make anyone else uneasy that young people who
torture animals often develop into serial killers and/or
child-molesters? (THESE are ideal qualifications for a
president of the4 U.S.?)

Candace

Old March 22nd 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

guess wrote:
I did it to get the word out on him to anyone who might not have heard.
Want to know the reason I did it? Because he has a good chance of becoming
the next President of the U.S. and I don't want to have to constantly hear
about him or see him on the news and be reminded of his torturing of cats
and kittens.

Ummm....we already have an experienced animal torturer in the Oval
Office.

Sherry

Old March 23rd 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Doesn't it make anyone else uneasy that young people who
torture animals often develop into serial killers and/or
child-molesters? (THESE are ideal qualifications for a
president of the4 U.S.?)

Well, we're not quite so picky about qualifications anymore...hence the
former drunken, cocaine-snorting, cheerleading, C student currently in
the White House.

Candace

Old March 23rd 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-23, Candace penned:

Well, we're not quite so picky about qualifications anymore...hence
the former drunken, cocaine-snorting, cheerleading, C student
currently in the White House.

Wait a minute .. what's wrong with cheerleading?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 23rd 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"guess" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
guess wrote:
I came across this article in another newsgroup, I imagine most of
you might have already seen this but it was news to me. The only
reason this selfish prick is apologizing is because of politics.
Sorry for the harsh words but just the thought of someone as cruel
and selfish as him possibly becoming President is sickening.

ps. Before anyone says I'm politically motivated to post this, note
that I'm in Canada

Yeah, right. No other reason in the world to bring this up *AND*
cross-post
it from here to eternity, is there?

I did it to get the word out on him to anyone who might not have heard.
Want to know the reason I did it? Because he has a good chance of
becoming the next President of the U.S. and I don't want to have to
constantly hear about him or see him on the news and be reminded of his
torturing of cats and kittens. I care nothing about U.S. politics and
this isn't a slam againt Republicans, hell my favorite politician was
Colin Powell before he retired. I don't care if a Republican becomes
President, I just don't want that creep to get in. If he's willing to
slice open defenceless animals in order to get ahead, what does that tell
you about him? Sorry just because there weren't laws against it at the
time doesn't make it right or excusable.

I do hate people who torture animals for their own personal
enjoyment, gain, or because they simply have no respect for life
other than their own.

He was a friggin medical student. The article you yourself cite
indicated
it wasn't illegal. And I'm pretty sure the man knew how to anesthetize a
cat.

So that makes it alright? And please show where he anesthetized them, do
you have another book of his that hasn't been released to the public yet?
P.E.T.A. is using this in order to shame him into creating laws that
protect animals from needless cruel and senseless acts, I'm posting in the
hopes that it keeps a cruel and senseless man out of the White House. I
have NOTHING to do with P.E.T.A. and everything to do with wanting to keep
this sick ******* out of the White House.

I just wanted to clear up that he probably did anesthetized the animals, to
be honest I don't know if he did or didn't so I shouldn't have commented on
that point. I don't ever want anything I have said to be used against me so
I will stick to the facts as they are presented and known and not attempt to
guess as what happened.

Old March 23rd 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue

"guess" wrote in message
I came across this article in another newsgroup, I imagine most of you
might
have already seen this but it was news to me. The only reason this
selfish
prick is apologizing is because of politics. Sorry for the harsh words
but
just the thought of someone as cruel and selfish as him possibly becoming
President is sickening.

ps. Before anyone says I'm politically motivated to post this, note that
I'm in Canada, I couldn't care less about American politics but I do hate
people who torture animals for their own personal enjoyment, gain, or
because they simply have no respect for life other than their own.

I should have not said "torture" and instead have said "harmed". Sorry.

Old March 23rd 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue

"guess" wrote in message
I came across this article in another newsgroup, I imagine most of you
might
have already seen this but it was news to me. The only reason this
selfish
prick is apologizing is because of politics. Sorry for the harsh words
but
just the thought of someone as cruel and selfish as him possibly becoming
President is sickening.

ps. Before anyone says I'm politically motivated to post this, note that
I'm in Canada, I couldn't care less about American politics but I do hate
people who torture animals for their own personal enjoyment, gain, or
because they simply have no respect for life other than their own.

I should have not said "torture" and instead have said "harm". Sorry.

Old March 23rd 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ps. Before anyone says I'm politically motivated to post this, note that
I'm in Canada, I couldn't care less about American politics but I do hate
people who torture animals for their own personal enjoyment, gain, or
because they simply have no respect for life other than their own.

While I find the senator's actions to be disgusting, I do know that
Dylan had to do a lot of experiments on mice during his Masters of
Science (Anatomy) and that he felt bothered by all the killing.

He wasn't doing it for jollies, but because it was part of his
research.

While I find the "pretending to adopt the cats" deplorable, I do think
there's a difference between using them for surgical practice and
torturing them for thrills and jollies.

Still, I am glad that Dylan did not experiment on cats. Some people in
his school did.

We've actually wondered if Kumani and Tyche were the offspring of one
of the lab cats, since they were found in a trashpile behind his
school.

--Fil

Old March 24th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue

In article ,
"guess" wrote:

"The pound seizure law probably would not apply there because the
shelter did not intentionally sell the animal to him for this purpose,"
said Debora Bresch, a lawyer and a lobbyist for the American Society
for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Are there laws against vivsection? Did Frist perform vivsections on
these animals?

rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:35 AM
performing cats Norm Cat anecdotes 0 September 18th 05 03:32 AM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 29th 04 05:23 AM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 04:17 AM