My Friend Mrs Cat...

Old July 22nd 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default My Friend Mrs Cat...

Hello all. I have a little friend. She's a black & white short-hair, about
ten years old. She came to stay one day, about eight years ago, and never
left :-)
I know where she came from. Her previous slaves were happy for her to live
somewhere else - they still had five other cats, including one that looks
identical to her, save for the different collar colour :-))

I call her "Mrs Cat" - because I've never been a slave to a female cat,
always boys!

Yesterday I had to take her to TED. She had a tooth root abscess that had to
be drained and the tooth extracted. Good news, the blood tests were all
fine - and the surgery was not a problem. She's on antibiotics for a week,
to make sure any infection stays away.

When I brought her back from TED, she went into "purr mode 5" - I don't
think I've EVER heard her purring so loud :-)

She's drinking a lot of water - but she won't lap from a bowl. It has to be
a glass or a mug of water - usually the one I have beside my bed :-)

Must go, I've got to feed my furry alarm clock :-)

--
MatSav

Old July 22nd 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-07-22 07:45:33 -0500, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at |
dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com said:

[...]

:-)

Must go, I've got to feed my furry alarm clock :-)

Oo. that sounds very painful!! I'm glad she is OK.

Old July 22nd 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-22, MatSav penned:

When I brought her back from TED, she went into "purr mode 5" - I
don't think I've EVER heard her purring so loud :-)

You saved her from the evil TED! Glad to hear Mrs Cat is doing well.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 22nd 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:45:33 +0100, MatSav wrote:

[...]

It sounds like she was thrilled that you returned her to her chosen home.
Purrs for her wellbeing. MLB

Old July 22nd 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bobblespin

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote in :

Hello all. I have a little friend. She's a black & white short-hair,
about ten years old. She came to stay one day, about eight years ago,
and never left :-)
I know where she came from. Her previous slaves were happy for her to
live somewhere else - ...snip...

That's the same way we got Sonny 2 years ago, and he too is a black and
white shorthair. Strange how some cats decide to find another place to
live.

Bobble

--
Save the earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

Sonny's web page -- http://web.ncf.ca/ai151/index2.html
Old July 22nd 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in :

Hello all. I have a little friend. She's a black & white short-hair,
about ten years old. She came to stay one day, about eight years ago,
and never left :-)
I know where she came from. Her previous slaves were happy for her to
live somewhere else - ...snip...

That's the same way we got Sonny 2 years ago, and he too is a black and
white shorthair. Strange how some cats decide to find another place to
live.

Same with Kitty FC, she's a black/white tuxedo shorthair. I was very
surprised to find out (eventually) that her original home was only three
doors away and that she'd chosen to live in my garden for 7 years rather
than go back.

Tweed

Old July 23rd 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

MatSav wrote:

Hello all. I have a little friend. She's a black & white short-hair, about
ten years old. She came to stay one day, about eight years ago, and never
left :-)
I know where she came from. Her previous slaves were happy for her to live
somewhere else - they still had five other cats, including one that looks
identical to her, save for the different collar colour :-))

I call her "Mrs Cat" - because I've never been a slave to a female cat,
always boys!

Purrs and healing thoughts for Mrs. Cat to feel better soonest.
Congrats on her deciding that you'd be a good servant and moving in.
Cats are wonderful companions, aren't they?

What part of the world are you from and do you have pictures of her on a
website we can see? We love kitty pictures in here.

Pam S. slave to the Seven owners in North Carolina
Old July 23rd 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

com wrote in :

Hello all. I have a little friend. She's a black & white short-hair,
about ten years old. She came to stay one day, about eight years
ago, and never left :-)
I know where she came from. Her previous slaves were happy for her
to live somewhere else - ...snip...

That's the same way we got Sonny 2 years ago, and he too is a black
and white shorthair. Strange how some cats decide to find another
place to live.

Same with Kitty FC, she's a black/white tuxedo shorthair. I was very
surprised to find out (eventually) that her original home was only
three doors away and that she'd chosen to live in my garden for 7
years rather than go back.

Tweed

Do her original slaves still live in the house?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old July 23rd 06, 10:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
MatSav wrote:

Hello all. I have a little friend. She's a black & white short-hair, ...
I call her "Mrs Cat" - because I've never been a slave to a female cat,
always boys!

Congrats on her deciding that you'd be a good servant and moving in...

What part of the world are you from...

London, England (as those of you across the pond like to say). Almost within
sight, definitely within sound, of Heathrow Airport.

...and do you have pictures of her on a website we can see?...

Not yet. My camera doesn't want to connect to this PC :-(

We love kitty pictures in here...

I've noticed. So do I, of course. Kittenwars, Cats In Sinks, Bengal Kitten
Fests, and various other Flickr etc. sites :-)

--
MatSav

Old July 23rd 06, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
schreef in bericht ...

Not yet. My camera doesn't want to connect to this PC :-(

If you have a scanner, try disabling it, that worked for me.

Nanny

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!