"Poor Henry" pics and others from Megan's

Old June 16th 05, 02:01 AM
Brian Link

Default "Poor Henry" pics and others from Megan's

Frankly, the reason I'm going on about this is cuz some people on this
newsgroup ACTUALLY LIKE cats, and don't come here to steal other
folks' lunch money. Also, since most people nowadays look at Usenet
through Google, I enjoy giving the trolls a chance to stand out in the
sunlight so folks can see whose advice to trust.

Anyway..

Here's a quick shot of Henry ambling past Marvin the Magnificent:

http://www.discant.com/Cat/DSCF0001.JPG

My son trying to save his spaghetti from his new admirers

http://www.discant.com/Cat/DSCF0002.JPG

Marvin the Lion - what an incredible animal (this is the 23-pounder
with a lion-cut)

http://www.discant.com/Cat/DSCF0004.JPG

Henry standing amidst the forest of cat-trees, sharpening his weapons

http://www.discant.com/Cat/DSCF0005.JPG

Henry resting while we ate cheesecake

http://www.discant.com/Cat/DSCF0007.JPG

Another Henry - slimmer and beautifully-maned.

http://www.discant.com/Cat/DSCF0009.JPG

My son, digesting spaghetti and cheesecake, chatting with his newfound
admirers:

http://www.discant.com/Cat/DSCF0012.JPG

As I mentioned, Ben (15) was ambivalent about cats before. While we
were driving home, he told me "You know, I kinda see what folks see in
them now - they're so intelligent and friendly - I think I really like
cats now".

What a treat to walk into a house filled with beautiful cats!

Flame away, nutjobs. Megan is a blessing for kitties.

BLink
Old June 16th 05, 03:24 AM
Innovo

***What great shots, Blink. Thanks for sharing. Bless you, your sweet
looking teenager and Megan! She puts action behind her words. She certainly
is a special, kindhearted and devoted person, no doubt about it!

ML

Old June 16th 05, 04:13 AM
Mary

"Innovo" wrote in message

***What great shots, Blink. Thanks for sharing. Bless you, your sweet
looking teenager and Megan! She puts action behind her words. She

certainly
is a special, kindhearted and devoted person, no doubt about it!

ML

Pfft. Another half-wit heard from.

Old June 16th 05, 06:14 AM
daddypop

Brian Link wrote:
What a treat to walk into a house filled with beautiful cats!

Flame away, nutjobs. Megan is a blessing for kitties.

BLink

You my friend are guilt ridden.

Old June 16th 05, 06:48 AM
Brian Link

On 15 Jun 2005 22:14:03 -0700, "daddypop"
wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
What a treat to walk into a house filled with beautiful cats!

Flame away, nutjobs. Megan is a blessing for kitties.

BLink

You my friend are guilt ridden.

I'm hanging on your response as to "why".

Please, help me heal myself.

BLink

Old June 16th 05, 07:40 AM
daddypop

wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
What a treat to walk into a house filled with beautiful cats!

Flame away, nutjobs. Megan is a blessing for kitties.

BLink

You my friend are guilt ridden.

I'm hanging on your response as to "why".

You know I thought it was cool, you show up, do your thing, disregard
the flames.

You post a few reads, I print them and read them while I take my Phil
in the morning.

Then you call me an asshole?

I mean dam! Everybody on here is busting your ass, the only ones that
takes up for you and Megan (I personaly took the time to read through
the given facts) did so at the expense of being rejected by the
majority then you turn around and bite them too! This does not look
good if your trying to convince people that Megan is running a tight
ship.

Now it looks like your just using Megan (someone doing something that
most people here are showing disapproval of) to what? To defend her?
To prove her validity? Then the ones who support your evidence, you
backbite them?...this is where you ****ed up.

n n n n n n then...Megan shows up and throws a few defensive flames of
her own

I mean what the hell are you hiding?

If your right your right. What's with all the defenses?

If your right, you don't have to defend it.

Now this is guilt.

What are doing going over to Megans anyway? Is this supposed to make
you feel better?

Let me ask you, do you feel bad?
You look and act like you feel bad about it.
Granted, the Poor Conan crowd ain't making it any easier on you.

Philip screwed up by posting pictures and stealing affections from
these good hearted women, and trust me, he is going to feel bad, he
thinks he is not, but he is. I would too...but as Philip said, this too
shall pass. He admits he feels bad; however you do not!

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

I'm tired of being made to look like an ass! Now if Megan is doing
right by the cats and you don't feel bad. Then leave it alone.

Damn, buy your books, send you to school and look how you act.

Old June 16th 05, 08:02 AM
daddypop

daddypop wrote:

Damn, buy your books, send you to school and look how you act.

And to tell you the truth

This is one messed up place

there is no loyalty

One day Mary's got her up Sherry's ass, then the next day they are best
friends.
Its weird

Neither one of them really get it really, no really, they just don't
get it.

Makes me think there is no reaal cause other than just being plain ol
doo doo frigid mean.

Old June 16th 05, 11:42 AM
Alison

Henry is a beautiful cat .

Alison
http://catinfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/
http://doginfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Old June 16th 05, 02:23 PM
Philip

"daddypop" wrote in message
oups.com...

daddypop wrote:

Damn, buy your books, send you to school and look how you act.

And to tell you the truth

This is one messed up place

there is no loyalty

One day Mary's got her up Sherry's ass, then the next day they are best
friends.
Its weird

Neither one of them really get it really, no really, they just don't
get it.

Makes me think there is no reaal cause other than just being plain ol
doo doo frigid mean.

AS I HAVE said a number of days ago, this forum is a Women's Club first and
a source for feline health and behavior discussions a distant second. And
not all of the back biting bitches are females.

Sorta like watching Mexican cockfights but ... with cats. ;^)

Old June 17th 05, 12:32 AM
Brian Link

wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
[...]

Hehe.

As I mentioned in a later post, I'm through with the little flamewars
here. They were entertaining while they lasted, but I figure it's time
to do my part to improve the signal-to-noise ratio.

Since I stopped posting OT political discussions in other newsgroups,
my blood pressure has gone way down.

BLink