Has anyone thought about starting a google group yet

Old May 1st 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Has anyone thought about starting a google group yet

"Matthew" wrote in message
You all should receive a invitation

Old May 1st 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"sheeluvsme"

snipped

You wish but it does not matter you have been added to the kill list

Old May 1st 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"sheeluvsme"

snipped

You wish but it does not matter you have been added to the kill list

I thought it was cute. All the pimply beginner trolls do this. "I OWN THIS
GROUP."

hahaha

Old May 1st 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 01 May 2007 15:12:15 -0400, Matthew wrote:

You all should receive a invitation

What is the point of starting a new group?

Charlie
Old May 1st 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 May 2007 15:12:15 -0400, Matthew wrote:

You all should receive a invitation

What is the point of starting a new group?

Charlie

To have fun in a personal way instead of dealing with the idiots we can
enjoy ourselves.
You are welcome to join Charlie

Old May 1st 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 May 2007 15:12:15 -0400, Matthew wrote:

You all should receive a invitation

What is the point of starting a new group?

Charlie

To have fun in a personal way instead of dealing with the idiots we can
enjoy ourselves.
You are welcome to join Charlie

Oooooooo, a new highschool clique! Can I join, huh, please, please, pretty
please???

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 1st 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 1 May, 23:04, "Matthew" wrote:
"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message

news
On Tue, 01 May 2007 15:12:15 -0400, Matthew wrote:

You all should receive a invitation

What is the point of starting a new group?

Charlie

To have fun in a personal way instead of dealing with the idiots we can
enjoy ourselves.
You are welcome to join Charlie

To have fun in a personal way instead of dealing with the idiots we can
enjoy ourselves.

You are welcome to join Charlie

I would very disappointed if I didn't see you there too Carlie. It
wouldn't be the same without you there.
I think this is a brilliant idea. There are so many time's that we go
way off Topic & lately I have felt bad for doing that. This group
really should be a place where people come to get advice and know that
they are going to get that help (if we can more to the point...), not
ending their topic with a blazing row because of a troll or clash of
personalities, and the OP ends up with no news that they should have
got...

I'm not silly enough to think that would end by starting a new group,
because there are **** stirrers every where and sometimes in every
one. The point of the group would be a half way between
anec.health.beaviour with most off topic welcome if relevant
somehow...?

Am I guess in the right direction?
I think that sometimes we trigger off too much, & I think that is a
good reason why to move it to a different home.
The more the merrier I think....I'd be glad to see 99% of us there @
one time or another, for sure;o)
S;o)

Old May 1st 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 1 May, 21:55, "Matthew" wrote:
"sheeluvsme"

snipped

You wish but it does not matter you have been added to the kill list

Thank you Matthew, that was very thoughtful of you to filter for me. I
don't have to guess too far to imagine what helpful chap wanted, but I
didn't need to read it. It gets boring after so long. You would think
the guy would get the message, but it appears he doesn't.

Not having to worry about that one makes it a very alluring place to
look forward to.

S;o)

Old May 1st 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 1 May, 23:04, "Matthew" wrote:
[...]

Actually it would keep the idiots away due to it will be a restricted group
by invitation only and it has adult restrictions so we can be ourselves in
there. Yes we would have problems between members if there is problems but
that is life. But anyone that comes and causes a problem such as a troll
bye bye

It would be a way from the problems of the open group on the internet. A
few others have done this on yahoo. It is a way for us "friends" out here
to be ourselves