Deo catches Bonnie

Old June 13th 04, 05:43 AM
Bev

Default Deo catches Bonnie

To-day Deo struck. Usually Clyde is the recipient of his charms! But
Bonnie was out on her own when I heard the rumpus. Deo took off when I
went outside but I knew exactly what had happened. I called Bonnie for
ages and finally she limped into view. I have never seen a more
frightened kitty.
I don't know how many bites and claw marks are on her but will have to
watch her to make sure there is no infection. She is limping badly.
Down with Deo, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old June 13th 04, 09:30 AM

Bev wrote:

I don't know how many bites and claw marks are on her but will have to
watch her to make sure there is no infection. She is limping badly.
Down with Deo, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Poor Bonnie! I hope her injuries heal up without infection, as that can
be difficult to treat. What a nasty critter Deo is (though I know it's not
really his fault either).

There's a cat like that in my neighborhood. He terrorizes, and when he
can get away with it, attackes the other cats on the street. But let a
human come toward him, and the big cowardly bully goes scampering off.

Joyce

Old June 13th 04, 01:49 PM
lrulan

Bev, we will purr and pray that Bonnie is not injured much. Can't something
be done with Deo's aggressiveness?
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old June 13th 04, 02:25 PM
Victor Martinez

Bad Deo, bad! I hope it's nothing too bad. I read an interesting use for
Feliway that might help in this case. They recommend spraying it on some
piece of cloth (bandanas, etc.) that you can then attach to the cat that
gets attacked. The attacking cat is then supposed to be calmed down by
the hormones and he won't attack. That's the theory anyway.
Good luck trying to tie something to a cat that will stay with them long
enough though...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he