Herrow

Old July 3rd 09, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Herrow

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:58:41 -0500, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

yez mine wfe kittee iz da mozt bootiful womankittee feu

Tiger\

Awwww, yoo say da nicest fings, big boy!

{In yer best Mae West voice yet}
waffs n walkz off
Mosey
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/30/2009 12:16:04 PM

Old July 3rd 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Zephyr and Sonickitty

Fangu, Mosey, I beeleev I'n preepared to go tu de lake, sinse I hav
bin leff alone. But if I seez ennycat beehynd mee sniffing mine tail,
day wil get hissed at. No offenze.
Zephyr

I dweffinutly reedy to go!
SonicKitty

(Looks like bout to hiss but decides not to spoil the mood)
Nise to meetyu.
Zephyr

On Jul 2, 9:59*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Zephyr and Sonickitty"
On Jul 1, 9:08 pm, Lucy We still love mew.

Lucy

Zephyr and Sonickitty wrote:
I is a cat natcherelly.

I justs joynd fis commooniddy groop hafing bin alone a lot lately.

I will ofcorse avoyd ebrybody.

Pleez leev me alone.

Zephyr

I lyke dhat.
Zephyr, mutsh happier now.

Hihi I'm Mosey, welcome tew thuh pwase, thuh cats heer r furry nise n funny
tew,
we are habbin a selebrashion at Little Lake n iffen ya wanna, I can port you
over n yoo boff kan party wiff uses...or not...hi Lucy....nedd a lift bak
tew da Lake Lucy?

Old July 4th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Relax, boff uf yerownselfs. Nobody is gonna hiss at innykitty, we dont do
dat there. we're awl nise. We dont sniff tails, watz da point uff dat?, we
sniff nip smoke n roll in thuh wunnerful nip grass.
Have some nip n mellow owt, cmon n hop in mine porter, Yoo dunt mind riding
wif mine Kits, do ya, this iz Mimzy, {Hihi says Liddle Mimzy} n Bob Qat
{hihi, nise ta meetcha} Dey r 8 munths old gnow. reddy? wheeeeeeee.
Mosey

Old July 4th 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Zephyr and Sonickitty

WheeeeeWahoo!
SonicKitty

Wee.
Zephyr

Herro Mimzy and Bob Qat.
Zephyr and SonicKitty

Old July 5th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Zephyr and Sonickitty"
WheeeeeWahoo!
SonicKitty

Wee.
Zephyr

Herro Mimzy and Bob Qat.
Zephyr and SonicKitty

[hihi Zephyr and SonicKitty] hang on, Pa'z a silly driver..weeeeeWooHoo
Mimzy
Toldja dis wud be
funfun,....zzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip....zooooooo oooommies
upside down and upside ugin
Mosey
hoo wuvs tew drive hiz porter, sayfe tho.

Old July 5th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

On Jul 2, 9:59 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

"Zephyr and Sonickitty"
On Jul 1, 9:08 pm, Lucy We still love mew.
Lucy
Zephyr and Sonickitty wrote:
I is a cat natcherelly.
I justs joynd fis commooniddy groop hafing bin alone a lot lately.
I will ofcorse avoyd ebrybody.
Pleez leev me alone.
Zephyr
I lyke dhat.
Zephyr, mutsh happier now.
Hihi I'm Mosey, welcome tew thuh pwase, thuh cats heer r furry nise n
funny
tew,
we are habbin a selebrashion at Little Lake n iffen ya wanna, I can port
you
over n yoo boff kan party wiff uses...or not...hi Lucy....nedd a lift
bak
tew da Lake Lucy?

Wot dis hiss stuf? Got no hurs? Hurs are nycmfrens. TuTu
Old July 7th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Zephyr and Sonickitty wrote:

I is a cat natcherelly.

I justs joynd fis commooniddy groop hafing bin alone a lot lately.

I will ofcorse avoyd ebrybody.

Pleez leev me alone.

Zephyr

[small brown tabby takes a good long sniff of the newcat and giggles]

Sorry, I just cuddnt reesisst.

Glad to meeet yurownself!

Mietze
--