Tribyoots For WooToo

Old October 14th 14, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Tribyoots For WooToo

A teleporter with a time attachment lands and a white shorthaired cat and a small shaggy dog got out sometime earlier in the week

A lithe, white, extremely agile and elegant lady cat ascends the podium

I wan too say a fyoo words about mine fren WooToo. We dint spen mutsh time together beclaws shee stayd in Uncl Bills room butted she was allus frenly wen I stopped by the dor to say hello. She sed dat she neffer had no kitty frenz befor are wunnerful Maggie May was furry stuborn about making frens. Wee wood casionally hab nip tee in da doorway.

She was a grate comfort to Uncl Bill beclaws she wuz his connexion wiff his Mommy. He almos coodn typebite dis for uses but den I mad him unnerstan dat _at werst_ his Mommy and WooToo is enjoyin a gnice long nap. An, of course, it is even betterer beclaws dey haff all dere frenz dere an haff a grate thyme wen dey ar awak. Butted naps ar gudgud.

--
Squeakytoy and Samanfa
Old October 14th 14, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger MacDude

On 10/14/14 2:22 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

It souns like WooToo played a furry 'portant role in yourz fambly,
an it's wunnerful dat her getted to spend time wif Unka Bill. An now
it'z wunnerful dat WooToo is able to spend time wif Unka Bill's
Mommy, and wif offur kitties. Her might not haf had kitty friends
befur coming to your howse, but now her has a lot of dem. Mine
sisfur Cleocatra is undoubtedly snuggling wif her now.

Ranger

Old October 15th 14, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Dat wuz a wunnerful tribyoot, Squeakytoy an Samanfa. Fangu.

Rebecca
Old October 15th 14, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:48:50 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dat wuz a wunnerful tribyoot, Squeakytoy an Samanfa. Fangu

Wee wuz so offerwelmed dat wee did gnog menshun da wonnerful fings about controlling da hoomins dat she totted us awl. Wiffout her direkshun, I don't know if Uncl Bill cood haff wakd and chewd gum at da same tim.

Littl Samanfa has taken ober da dooty ob cudding Uncl Bill at nite. I don't no wehre dey seep beclaws me an Mommy Micki got da bed.

--
Squeakytoy
Old October 15th 14, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 3:22:37 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

Dat was a splendid Tribute, Squeakytoy and Samanfa.
It's a sad thing dat she had to leave, but lovely to think of her making your human grandma happy again.
Purrrrs for dem both, and for your family.

Azad

Tribyoots to Missy Will in New Haven[_2_] Cat community 6 October 22nd 13 04:20 PM
Frum WooToo Will in New Haven Cat community 3 July 20th 10 02:56 AM
Furry fine tribyoots Me Cat community 1 October 27th 07 09:30 PM
WooToo Granby Cat community 20 September 1st 07 01:05 AM
All thuh tribyoots RankinKatz Cat community 4 October 22nd 05 05:59 PM