Wif Joy anna Sorrow

Old January 14th 11, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey[_3_]

Default Wif Joy anna Sorrow

Mine Deer Frenz,

We haz been frens sinz da dayz ov awr pee cee anna awr pee cee cee. We haz
played tugeffur, kried tugeffur, had adbenchurz tugeffur.Weez shayred Shu
beer, niparitas, mofs onna pik, toona rolls. Weev tayken kare ov biddies,
peeps, d*ggiez, an most ov awl, ower hoomins hoo we luv deeplee anna trooli.

Buttid it komes (unfurtoonateli) inna kittie's life dat we must go tu da
nekst stayge. Weze seen ower old an sumtimez yung frenz go on befur us. Ower
bodies grow frayl. We crosses da grayte Rainbow Bridj tu joyn ower frens.
We nappies inna sun agin, we play inna shade agin, we awr well agin. Buttid
most ov awl we wayt fur ower hoomins so we kin curl up in dere laps agin,
rub on
dere legs, an kiss dere faysis wunz agin.

Yoo mine frenz no kittie cud ask fur bettur. Ize miss yoo deerly, espeshully
da luv ov mine life Princess Pasha. Till we meet agin, till we meet agin.

Yoors,

Sebastian
Squishie Boy

(Sebastian has had CRF for a year. Thanks to Tanya's web site I was able to
give him great care and give him a good quality of life despite this
disease. I am grateful for that. His vet will be coming over today at 3 pm
to help him on his final journey ay home--Stacey)

--

~~~~~~~~~
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and

Old January 14th 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Sebastian, all of us here will be purring for your family and friends,
and that your final journey is a peaceful one. You have had a life full
of love, and that is all that any of us can ask for.

Amelia T Cat

Old January 14th 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Stacey wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go....
Sincere condolences to those who mourn. MLB and TuTu
Old January 14th 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:45:49 -0800, "Stacey"
wrote:

[...]

Bless you Sebastian.

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.
Old January 14th 11, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 14, 1:45*pm, "Stacey" wrote:
[...]

Yoo haff bin a gud fren an fun to be aroun. Are hous will misses
yoons. Seigh hello to mine hoomin Mommy Gooch. She will show yoo aroun
an innerdooce yooo to efferywun. Yoo gno are gudgud mommycat Maggie
May, seigh hi o herseff. Wee will miss yoo till we see yoo agin.

Waiting iz,

WooToo, for her Hous

(Sebastian has had CRF for a year. Thanks to Tanya's web site I was able to
give him great care and give him a good quality of life despite this
disease. I am grateful for that. His vet will be coming over today at 3 pm
to help him on his final journey ay home--Stacey)

My merely human heart nearly breaks at times like this. I hold the
picture of the Bridge in my heart and that saves me. It may come to
pass that you will meet him again. Waiting is.

Your Winnie the Pooh sig is wonderful.

--
will in New Haven

Old January 14th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Sebastian,

Weze purrin fur an ez trip to da bridj fur you, and fur da hole in da
harts ov doze left behind to heel.

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

Old January 14th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

[...]

Oh Sebastian, wee wyl mizz yerownself sew mutch, but yoo wur uh gud frend
tew usses awl.
We luvd yerowns self n Meowmie styl haz da Kissamouse kard yoo snet usses
an et et styl on owr wall.
Wee wull nebber furgrt yoo. ai putted up uh Candle site fur yoo.
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps
--sad

(Sebastian has had CRF for a year. Thanks to Tanya's web site I was able to
give him great care and give him a good quality of life despite this
disease. I am grateful for that. His vet will be coming over today at 3 pm
to help him on his final journey ay home--Stacey)

((((((((((((Anti Stacey))))))))
I am so sorry this had to happen. You gave Sebastian a good loving life,
and are now doing the best thing for him,
and the hardest thing for you.
Purrs and prayers lovingly sent to you from our home.
Love,
Anti Kyla
--sad for you

--

~~~~~~~~~

Old January 15th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 14, 2:45*pm, "Stacey" wrote:
[...]

Mine hartfelt condolinses,
Meowy, purring wif sorrow, butted stil sew gwad Sebastian gotted a gud
hoam in wich to wiv hisown wyf.
Old January 15th 11, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

Saf jurney, owld frend. Mineown sisfur Laura Ann Mihstol kin show yew
da best sunnee nappin spotz. Mineown clowder iz purring fur yewr trip
ana fur da hartz uv doze still onna diz side uv da Bridj hoo will be
mizzing yew so much. Til we meet agin...
Ralph, joining his clowder in purr

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purpurpurpurpur
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

It's so hard to say goodbye.
Anti Gabrielle with MMS

EEstur anna bunneez [email protected] Cat community 0 April 11th 09 05:15 PM
Joy, Sorrow, and Joy times Three (or maybe four...) MatSav Cat anecdotes 4 December 27th 08 02:22 PM
Hatti anna O T Granby Cat community 4 October 21st 08 05:40 PM
Anna firefeet Debra Berry Cat anecdotes 6 January 21st 04 12:20 AM
Tiger anna TV? Rachel Cat community 2 July 11th 03 02:38 AM