Let me sleep!!

Old October 24th 04, 05:23 PM
jmcquown

Default Let me sleep!!

Persia was being so fussy last night and early this morning. I've come down
with a nasty cold and all I wanted to do was sleep. She kept tapping me on
my cheek. Such a soft little paw; it's a sweet gesture but not much
appreciated when I feel like crap. She would not let me rest. She had food
and water and her litter box was clean. I finally got up just so she'd stop
tapping at me every 20 minutes. And what did she do? Promptly curled up on
a pillow and took a nap!

I figure this must be the delayed pay-back for boarding her at the vet for 2
weeks.

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old October 25th 04, 06:53 AM
dhelderman

maybe she just wanted your side of the bed cause it was already warm. Or
she figured it was time for people to be awake and all cats to sleep.

.. .

Old October 25th 04, 05:13 PM
Bob M

jmcquown wrote:

Persia was being so fussy last night and early this morning. I've come down
with a nasty cold and all I wanted to do was sleep. She kept tapping me on
my cheek. Such a soft little paw; it's a sweet gesture but not much
appreciated when I feel like crap. She would not let me rest. She had food
and water and her litter box was clean. I finally got up just so she'd stop
tapping at me every 20 minutes. And what did she do? Promptly curled up on
a pillow and took a nap!

I figure this must be the delayed pay-back for boarding her at the vet for 2
weeks.

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Jill,

I hope you feel better soon. I always come down with something after
I fly. Persia is just wondering what's wrong. She loves you.

Bob