Still in hiding

Old October 22nd 04, 05:33 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:19:59 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
yodeled:

Thanks for the compliment. Seeing as how I don't speak much Russian "Da" and
"nyet" are the exent of it. Maybe I will have better luck with the kitties.

Stormin: Come out here, kitty.
Odessa: "I hope you have a hairball up your nose and die of an epiliptic
attack in heavy traffic". What Stormin heard: Meow, purr purr.

Stormin: Do you like Unka Stormin?
Odessa: "You are worse than the rats that run across the Siberian desert. If
you had any brains, you'd roll over and let me bite your stomach and see if
that's all gas in there." What stormin heard: Purr, purr, meow.

Hee hee, she curses like an Arab! Or a Jew from the shtetl-- "May all
your teeth fall out except one, and that one have a toothache! May
the Czar's dancing bear do the kazatsky on your stomach!"

While *you* are like the dog in the famous "Far Side" cartoon-- "Blah
Ginger, blah blah blah Ginger!"

Theresa
Old October 24th 04, 08:04 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:

Or a Jew from the shtetl-- "May all
your teeth fall out except one, and that one have a toothache!

Now there's one I haven't heard. I'm saving it, as I am sure a good use
for it will present itself sooner or later.

While *you* are like the dog in the famous "Far Side" cartoon-- "Blah
Ginger, blah blah blah Ginger!"

More like the cat: "Blah blah blah blah blah blah..." ("Purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr...")

Joyce

Old October 25th 04, 04:22 PM
Singh

Wow, you do understand Russian! Way to go, Sto'Mo!

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Singh" wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

She still there? If hiding? maybe Unka Stormin can coax her out.

Well you are good with the furkids, Sto'Mo'. She's still hiding much of the
time, but she cusses less now when I do approach her. Odessa and Roxie were
having an interesting conversation through the door, too; a well-mannered
one, not drenched like cusswords like Mama uses on the phone.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old October 25th 04, 04:22 PM
Singh

"Singh" wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

She still there? If hiding? maybe Unka Stormin can coax her out.

Well you are good with the furkids, Sto'Mo'. She's still hiding much of the
time, but she cusses less now when I do approach her. Odessa and Roxie were
having an interesting conversation through the door, too; a well-mannered
one, not drenched like cusswords like Mama uses on the phone.

Blessed be,
Baha

Kitty Story Project Tanada Cat anecdotes 27 September 7th 04 07:32 PM
Hiding and Seeking O J Cat anecdotes 16 July 10th 04 01:43 AM
Sammy's new hiding place Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 18 April 22nd 04 05:34 AM