Good morning! How nice to see you today!

Old August 21st 05, 02:45 PM
Norm

Default Good morning! How nice to see you today!

The black cat at the Laurel Villa hotel ran to greet me this morning on
the way out on my ride, and again when I came back. I sat on the stoop
this time and he headbutted me and smelled the scary metal thing I bring
with me. I only fed him a couple times, last summer until I found out
the custodian was feeding him well.

And last weekend I saw the elderly black cat at the general store in the
other direction. He was on the other side of a car and didn't see me
but when I made my cat noises he ran from around it and really ate up
the affection. I haven't seen him but a couple times this year so I was
impressed with his enthusiasm. How nice to see you sir! Norm

--
"The web has got me caught. I'd rather have the blues than what I've
got." via Nat King Cole
Old August 23rd 05, 01:22 AM
Takayuki

Norm wrote:

The black cat at the Laurel Villa hotel ran to greet me this morning on
the way out on my ride, and again when I came back. I sat on the stoop
this time and he headbutted me and smelled the scary metal thing I bring
with me. I only fed him a couple times, last summer until I found out
the custodian was feeding him well.

And last weekend I saw the elderly black cat at the general store in the
other direction. He was on the other side of a car and didn't see me
but when I made my cat noises he ran from around it and really ate up
the affection. I haven't seen him but a couple times this year so I was
impressed with his enthusiasm. How nice to see you sir! Norm

What a friendly area!