Does the vitamin E speed up the cat's heat?

Old July 30th 03, 04:18 PM
PawsForThought

, sippe1
enlightened us with...
To all of you who answered to my question.Thank's for nothing.

I need to travel 50km's to get to
vet for even vacinations and for vacination I need to start trying
contact vet 1 month before I have planned to get the vacination

Even more of a reason to spay your cat! What happens if she develops mammary
cancer or pyometria? Please stop putting your cat at risk.

Lauren
________
Old July 30th 03, 04:30 PM
*~*SooZy*~*

"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
In , "*~*SooZy*~*"
wrote:

| that's another good reason not to breed kittens! supposing the queen
| gets into difficulties while given birth and maybe needs a cesarian
| section? she could die!!!!! if you love your cat how could you
| possible put her though so much risk!

Well, apparently there were no problems with the last litter, back in
November, so perhaps she figures there is no risk. Maybe she wants two
litters this year? It's about kittens for sale, after all.

yeah I know what you mean!

Old July 30th 03, 04:30 PM
*~*SooZy*~*