Drooling/cat nip?

Old December 20th 03, 05:58 PM
Teddy

Default Drooling/cat nip?

My 2 1/2 yr. old long haired black kitty (Bear) started drooling the
other day so I took him to the vet who could find nothing wrong. After
I got home I wondered about the cat nip plant I had brought in that he
was helping me clean up. Could he be allergic to it or something? Last
week my big black and white kitty (Picasso) was dooling and the vet
removed a tick from his ear. So I assumed Bear had the same problem but
no his ears were clean and his mouth healhy. This fall Bear had a
blocked colon, then a UTI and cystitis. I don't let him out anymore
since his problems came on after he was missing a few days each time.