Cary has arrived!!

Old April 5th 04, 11:03 AM
Tish S

Default Cary has arrived!!

Hi All,

With *great* delight, I announce the safe arrival of Cary James
Chapman into the world. Mother and baby are doing fine.
He was 9 pounds-8 ounces (ouch!!) and arrived after 5 hours of labour.

Disclaimer: Joel spoke with Dave, who passed the details on to me, so
any errors are from the Chinese Whispers effect.

No doubt, Joel will email with more (and more precise) details when he
can.

Cheers,
Tish
Old April 5th 04, 11:32 AM
Marina

"Tish S" wrote

With *great* delight, I announce the safe arrival of Cary James
Chapman into the world. Mother and baby are doing fine.
He was 9 pounds-8 ounces (ouch!!) and arrived after 5 hours of labour.

Disclaimer: Joel spoke with Dave, who passed the details on to me, so
any errors are from the Chinese Whispers effect.

No doubt, Joel will email with more (and more precise) details when he
can.

Thank you so much for letting us know, Tish! Concatulations to the proud
parents and purrs for the probably sore mother (ouch indeed!).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 5th 04, 01:18 PM
SUQKRT

Hi All,

With *great* delight, I announce the safe arrival of Cary James
Chapman into the world. Mother and baby are doing fine.
He was 9 pounds-8 ounces (ouch!!) and arrived after 5 hours of labour.

Disclaimer: Joel spoke with Dave, who passed the details on to me, so
any errors are from the Chinese Whispers effect.

No doubt, Joel will email with more (and more precise) details when he
can.

Cheers,
Tish

Yea!!!!!!!!! Welcome Yowlet.

PS Tish Thanks for posting. I just checked in here.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old April 5th 04, 01:19 PM
Victor Martinez

Tish S wrote:
With *great* delight, I announce the safe arrival of Cary James
Chapman into the world. Mother and baby are doing fine.

Yay! Congratulations and welcome little Yowlet!

He was 9 pounds-8 ounces (ouch!!) and arrived after 5 hours of labour.

Yikes...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 5th 04, 01:43 PM
Christine Burel

WooHoo! Happy Dancing and major congratulations to Vicky, Joel and Cary!
Purrs and gentle hugs,
Christine
om...

Old April 5th 04, 02:40 PM
Debbie Wilson

Tish S wrote:

Hi All,

With *great* delight, I announce the safe arrival of Cary James
Chapman into the world. Mother and baby are doing fine.
He was 9 pounds-8 ounces (ouch!!) and arrived after 5 hours of labour.

Congratulations and well done Yowie and Joel! Welcome, Cary!

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old April 5th 04, 02:56 PM
Jeanette

Tish S wrote in message
om...
Hi All,

With *great* delight, I announce the safe arrival of Cary James
Chapman into the world. Mother and baby are doing fine.
He was 9 pounds-8 ounces (ouch!!) and arrived after 5 hours of labour.

Disclaimer: Joel spoke with Dave, who passed the details on to me, so
any errors are from the Chinese Whispers effect.

No doubt, Joel will email with more (and more precise) details when he
can.

Cheers,
Tish

Welcome to the world Cary, and may you have a long and happy life.

Old April 5th 04, 03:16 PM
Sherry

Welcome to the world, Cary! What a wonderfull miracle, and thanks to Vicky and
Joel for sharing it with us.
Not to rush the new parents or anything, but...
JPEGS! JPEGS!!

Sherry

Old April 5th 04, 04:52 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Yay, Vicki and Joel! What can you do for an encore to top this?

Megapurrs and Hugs,
Mark

Had you been female, Mark, I'd be thinking that the Daves could be making you
an offer ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $