Some more pictures

Old September 14th 05, 04:02 PM
Marina

Default Some more pictures

I added some new pics. Here's a recent portrait of Frank. He's very
skinny these days, poor boy.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51183637oWrVbE

I bought a new bookcase and emptied the old shelves. The kittens thought
it was a great ct tree, of course. Three pics starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51183839MBcUUM

I know I've posted a million pics of Miranda ad Caliban snuggling, but I
just can't resist. Four pics starting here, note Frank's whiskers in the
fourth pic:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51183952pfacUM

And last but not least: a family portrait:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51184958DjQVyM

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 14th 05, 04:10 PM
Karen

"Marina" wrote in message
I added some new pics. Here's a recent portrait of Frank. He's very
skinny these days, poor boy.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51183637oWrVbE

I bought a new bookcase and emptied the old shelves. The kittens thought
it was a great ct tree, of course. Three pics starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51183839MBcUUM

Hee, hee.Mir is doing her Snoopy Vulture impression:
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~jg95/gr...py_vulture.jpg

I know I've posted a million pics of Miranda ad Caliban snuggling, but I
just can't resist. Four pics starting here, note Frank's whiskers in the
fourth pic:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51183952pfacUM

Gagh!! THat so makes me want kittens.

And last but not least: a family portrait:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51184958DjQVyM

Wow I am impressed!!

Old September 14th 05, 04:16 PM
Victor M

Marina wrote:
And last but not least: a family portrait:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51184958DjQVyM

I *love* this picture! Wait until winter comes, you'll have a
pile-o-kitties!

Victor

Old September 14th 05, 04:49 PM
Irulan

And what a lovely family you have, Marina. Please give hugs to the little
ones and a ton of kisses and skritches to Franki.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 14th 05, 05:05 PM
Dan M

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:16:37 -0700, Victor M wrote:

Marina wrote:
And last but not least: a family portrait:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51184958DjQVyM

I *love* this picture! Wait until winter comes, you'll have a
pile-o-kitties!

Victor

I especially love Cali's grin!

Dan
Old September 14th 05, 08:40 PM
Exocat

"Marina" wrote
I added some new pics.

Awwww, Marina, they're wonderful!

Heartwarming stuff. You must be so pleased (and relieved)
at how well the bonding's taken place.

Claudius & Bandit had a lovely mutual headwashing session
today, but as I write there are howls of protest from Snowball
as C plays rough out in the hall.

Funny thing: for months after we lost Pericles Snowball
wandered round the house miaowing unhappily, clearly
lonely: now when he wanders around miaowing unhappily
it's because there's a frisky 4-kilo kitten attached to his neck!

Some masters are never satisfied, are they?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old September 14th 05, 11:17 PM
Shiral

Great Pictures, Marina, as always. =o) In the picture of Miranda and
Caliban in the sauna that's entitled "Gotcha" another possible caption
is "Tag, you're it!"

Frank, is as always, the soul of dignity. Poor old Pan is very thin
these days, too, and as he's a near contemporary of Frank, it maybe a
common problem among older cats.

Melissa

Old September 15th 05, 03:59 AM
Sam Nash

"Marina" wrote in message
I added some new pics. Here's a recent portrait of Frank. He's very skinny
these days, poor boy.

snipped
Gee, Marina. Do you think they'll all be able to get along with one another
Great pix.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old September 15th 05, 05:02 AM
Marina

Exocat wrote:

Funny thing: for months after we lost Pericles Snowball
wandered round the house miaowing unhappily, clearly
lonely: now when he wanders around miaowing unhappily
it's because there's a frisky 4-kilo kitten attached to his neck!

LOL! So he's one of those that always have to have something to whinge
about.

Old September 15th 05, 05:10 AM
Marina

Marina wrote:

And last but not least: a family portrait:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51184958DjQVyM

I *love* this picture! Wait until winter comes, you'll have a
pile-o-kitties!

Victor

I especially love Cali's grin!

I know! They really look like they're posing for a family portrait,
don't they?