Nasty Weather!

Old February 25th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Nasty Weather!

Poor Persia, she's hiding in the walk-in closet. We have some really nasty
weather all around us (tornado watches and so on, although for now the
warnings have been cancelled). The thunder is booming and the rain is
coming down in buckets. She's so afraid of storms, poor thing, and I'm sure
it's from when she was dumped and forced to live on the big OUT. I keep
going in there and giving her little reassuring pats and telling her it's
okay.

Jill

Old February 25th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:33:29 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

Poor Persia, she's hiding in the walk-in closet. We have some really nasty
weather all around us (tornado watches and so on, although for now the
warnings have been cancelled). The thunder is booming and the rain is
coming down in buckets. She's so afraid of storms, poor thing, and I'm sure
it's from when she was dumped and forced to live on the big OUT. I keep
going in there and giving her little reassuring pats and telling her it's
okay.

Ji

tu
tu has been holed up for days. The night before last we had 7 inches here
of new snow and more is expected tomorrow. The mountains had over a foot
of new snow and avalanche danger is high. Last week five people were lost
in avalanches in our mountains. The skiers and snowboarders are told to
stay within resort boundaries, but they think it can't happen to them.

Old February 25th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

mlbriggs wrote:
[...]

I know, I saw something about the avalanches and rescue operations on
television. That powder may be tempting but it's very unstable. Purrs for
them and their families.

Jill

Old February 26th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:33:29 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Poor Persia, she's hiding in the walk-in closet. We have some really nasty
weather all around us (tornado watches and so on, although for now the
warnings have been cancelled). The thunder is booming and the rain is
coming down in buckets. She's so afraid of storms, poor thing, and I'm sure
it's from when she was dumped and forced to live on the big OUT. I keep
going in there and giving her little reassuring pats and telling her it's
okay.

Jill

Poor little puss. Stinky sends her special purrs, he hates storms,
too.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War