Yoo Hoo Mme. Anaïs

Old September 15th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabiitha =^. .^=

Default Yoo Hoo Mme. Anaïs

Sawry, dint meen tew yell,,,,
Fere yew iz, et iz sew lawd in heer..
Diz iz a wunnerful partee, innit?

Willow and Pipps are offer in anutter korner giggling, agin, n Willow iz
showing
Pipps sum uff hur leather desines. Pipps wikes leather tew. uh oh.

Tabitha takes hur frend, Mme. Anaïs, over to a quiet corner. Boff hab sum
nise wine wif dem.
My gud friend, wud yew pweeze dew usses da honor uf greeting da gests az dey
arrive fur our ceremoney? Az dey come into da park, yew kan greet eech uff
dem, n gib dem eech a small bag uf birdseed dat dem will frow at usses wen
we get winked az we dash off to da neerby boofet. *smirkle* I hope dey take
da seeds outta pretty bags befor dey frow et at usses
I will gib yew a reely bootiful lei to wear
Pweese fink about et n let me gnow
Mosey wikes dis idear tew,
Fangu

Tabitha

Old September 15th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:24:16 -0700, Tabiitha =^. .^='s nimble, little
paws typed:

[...]

Why ov cawze, my deer! I wood be glad to do dat fur you! Jus let me
know when an where!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/15/2008 12:07:18 PM
Old September 16th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Yoo Hoo Mme. Anas

[...]

Mosey heer..Tabitha iz out shopping wif Rebecca n Tabitha....
Fangu furry mutch for dewing dis fur usses.
Security will be provided for unibited gests/trubblemaykers..
Pweeze be at da ntrance uff da park at 2:30 pm, in kase sumone shows up
urly. n I will hab a nise baxket uff birdseed in lases packets fur yew gib
eech gest n yew kan gib eech one one wen yew greet dem. Bee shure tew tell
dem tew open da packetss uff birdseed befor dey frow dem at usses *smurkle*,
We dunt wanna git bonked.
Fangu agin. I pixed yew out a bootiful lei tew wear for doin dis fur usses.
Friendly nosepoink tew fangu.
Mosey

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old September 16th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Mosey heer..Tabitha iz out shopping wif Rebecca n Tabitha.... Fangu
furry mutch for dewing dis fur usses. Security will be provided for
unibited gests/trubblemaykers.. Pweeze be at da ntrance uff da park at
2:30 pm, in kase sumone shows up urly. n I will hab a nise baxket uff
birdseed in lases packets fur yew gib eech gest n yew kan gib eech one
one wen yew greet dem. Bee shure tew tell dem tew open da packetss uff
birdseed befor dey frow dem at usses *smurkle*, We dunt wanna git
bonked.
Fangu agin. I pixed yew out a bootiful lei tew wear for doin dis fur
usses.
Friendly nosepoink tew fangu.
Mosey

Which time zone duz her need to be ready? is dat 2:30 PM Pacific time, or
Hawaii time?

Tabitha
Old September 17th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mosey heer..Tabitha iz out shopping wif Rebecca n Tabitha.... Fangu
furry mutch for dewing dis fur usses. Security will be provided for
unibited gests/trubblemaykers.. Pweeze be at da ntrance uff da park at
2:30 pm, in kase sumone shows up urly. n I will hab a nise baxket uff
birdseed in lases packets fur yew gib eech gest n yew kan gib eech one
one wen yew greet dem. Bee shure tew tell dem tew open da packetss uff
birdseed befor dey frow dem at usses *smurkle*, We dunt wanna git
bonked.
Fangu agin. I pixed yew out a bootiful lei tew wear for doin dis fur
usses.
Friendly nosepoink tew fangu.
Mosey

Which time zone duz her need to be ready?

2:15 pm..hur needs time to port dere. I xpext wots uf port traffix.

is dat 2:30 PM Pacific time, or
Hawaii time?

Tabitha

2:30 Hawaiiyun time. Dat iz da time fur hur tew bee dere wen da furst gest
arrivez, greet dem n gib dem a birdseed fingy, n point dem tew da kushions
onna grass.
Yew shud see the bootiful lei we got hurself fur doin dis fur usses.
Et haz 3 strands uf gud smlleing flowerz, but Iam hoping et wund mayke hur
sneeze.
I gotted it frum boff uf usses.

Mosey

Old September 17th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:21:41 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s nimble, little
paws typed:

[...]

Fangu fur dis; it won't makes me sneeze. I luks forward to dis, it
sowndz like it will be bootiful!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/17/2008 12:19:45 PM
Old September 18th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
[...]

Fangu fur doin dis fur usses
Purrs
Mosey and Tabitha

Old September 18th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet tells her friend Mosey that
O T getz konfuzed bout da time zonez Sinze we iz kitties, we can chanj time
ifin we wantz so whenefffer u showz up, dat iz da rite time.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Old September 18th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Yew iz furry rite bout dat Piglet. Tell OT not tew git confoozed.
See yew dere
Mosey
---nervus
[...]

ping Mme. Anaïs Mosey =^..^=` Cat community 10 August 19th 08 03:17 AM
Ping Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 13 January 16th 08 12:36 AM
Mme. Anaïs? Rebecca Cat community 1 July 2nd 07 03:18 AM
An important message for Mme. Anaïs Sekrit Santa Coordinator Cat community 1 December 8th 06 03:08 PM
Oh, Mme Anais... Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 September 1st 06 11:02 PM