Bonnie's TED visit

Old March 5th 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default Bonnie's TED visit

Bonnie went to TED with Scarlett when I dropped her off for her dental. I
was able to catch Bonnie last night so the girls spent the night in the
bathroom so Scarlett wouldn't eat and Bonnie couldn't hide. TED said Bonnie
is very healthy. She even lost 2 pounds since her last year visit! Bonnie
is a tiny framed cat with short legs, tiny paws and ears and a short tail.
So any extra weight shows on her. She was about 4 or 5 pounds when I
trapped her 6 years ago, and she ballooned up to about 12 pounds once she
had steady food. She was 10 pounds today! If she loses 2 more I'll be
happy. She'll be so much more comfortable. She can't clean her nether
regions well, so she got a little bikini shave.

--
*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Old March 5th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Bonnie went to TED with Scarlett when I dropped her off for her dental. I
was able to catch Bonnie last night so the girls spent the night in the
bathroom so Scarlett wouldn't eat and Bonnie couldn't hide. TED said
Bonnie is very healthy. She even lost 2 pounds since her last year visit!
Bonnie is a tiny framed cat with short legs, tiny paws and ears and a
short tail. So any extra weight shows on her. She was about 4 or 5 pounds
when I trapped her 6 years ago, and she ballooned up to about 12 pounds
once she had steady food. She was 10 pounds today! If she loses 2 more
I'll be happy. She'll be so much more comfortable. She can't clean her
nether regions well, so she got a little bikini shave.

Poor Bonnie, gives in to the pressure to go Brazilian! Hope she continues
to lose the weight.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Bonnie's vet visit Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 3 September 8th 07 12:28 AM
Bonnie's anniversary Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 12 May 19th 05 12:17 AM
Bonnie's new Mouse Bev Cat anecdotes 5 December 6th 04 02:39 PM
Bonnie's first "real" vet visit Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 48 November 11th 03 11:10 PM