Pet door a little snug?

Old March 2nd 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

Default Pet door a little snug?

http://www.wepurr.com/fat-cat-video/
Old March 2nd 09, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

ScratchMonkey wrote:
http://www.wepurr.com/fat-cat-video/

That is sad. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 2nd 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 06:32:51 +0000, ScratchMonkey wrote:

http://www.wepurr.com/fat-cat-video/

Tigger is getting that way. From the look of it, that cat is no fatter
than Tigger, but my flaps are bigger. Tigger has to squeeze to get
through, but he doesn't get stuck.

--
T.E.D. )

Old March 2nd 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.wepurr.com/fat-cat-video/

I actually found that pretty pathetic that a person would film a cat in
distress and laugh in the back ground about it

Old March 2nd 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

It's absolutely disgraceful that instead of the owner helping the poor
cat, they chose to video its obvious distress instead.

Helen M

Old March 2nd 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I agree, considering how our day is going, this is as sick as the teen
beating the cat and a friend filming it for U-Tube or whatever.
g.com...

Old March 2nd 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"Granby" wrote in :

I agree, considering how our day is going, this is as sick as the teen
beating the cat and a friend filming it for U-Tube or whatever.

I see the abuse happening earlier, when the cat was overfed to that size.
Old March 6th 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.wepurr.com/fat-cat-video/

I kept expecting the owner to rush forward and help her the minute she
started clawing the carpet to indicate she was in difficulty.
I do not understand why they filmed this. Was it supposed to be funny?
It did not amuse me, anyway.
I would be ashamed of myself if I filmed a cat of mine needing help and let
them struggle for the sake of a *funny* video.

Tweed

Snug as a Bug in a Rug jmcquown Cat anecdotes 6 August 6th 07 08:54 PM
Religious door to door callers are dense.... Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 101 February 23rd 07 08:24 PM
Who was asking about the cat door No More Retail Cat anecdotes 0 November 26th 05 12:25 AM
A fire next door Katz Cat anecdotes 0 June 1st 05 03:17 PM
Cat Door in House-to-Garage door? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 16 May 24th 05 04:09 PM