.a bit OI ...What is that calming product?I

Old June 27th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default .a bit OI ...What is that calming product?I

What is that calming product? I think it's a spray? It calms newly
introduced cats?
I think I will need to get it, today. Hissing is down,keeping separated,
right now kitten has run of house, p23nya in DH's computer office.

Sylvia

Old June 27th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:35:39 -0700, Sylvia M wrote:

What is that calming product? I think it's a spray? It calms newly
introduced cats?
I think I will need to get it, today. Hissing is down,keeping separated,
right now kitten has run of house, p23nya in DH's computer office.

Sylvia

I think you're probably thinking of Feliway. It's available as a spray
and as a diffuser. Some stores (Petsmart?) also sell generic versions.

Old June 27th 11, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Feliway is cheapest from Jeffers Pet.

http://www.jefferspet.com/search.asp...arch-submit=GO

Old June 27th 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Unkle Serge kan answer diz he gotted sumphin for his new girl cats and it
seemz ta be working realli gudgud. Piglett glad to hear things are
progressing toward the good.

Old June 27th 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

I got Petco's Comfort Zone ...with Feliway(C)
Not cheep, purrhapz worth it!
I got the diffuser, actually returned the spray...too topical, and
traded (+$) for the diffuser, larger size, lasts 1 month.
This morning before purchase seemed more calm;-)

Old June 28th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:53:53 -0700, Sylvia M wrote:

I got Petco's Comfort Zone ...with Feliway(C)
Not cheep, purrhapz worth it!
I got the diffuser, actually returned the spray...too topical, and
traded (+$) for the diffuser, larger size, lasts 1 month.
This morning before purchase seemed more calm;-)

Hi Sylvia,

I don't have usenet access at work, so I just saw your post. Comfort
Zone and Feliway are one and the same, both 2% synthetic analog of
Feline facial pheromones. They use both names because most people
can't remember or relate to "Feliway", but do to "Comfort Zone" (I
googled this before I bought it!)

The diffuser is a good choice; buy some refills online. It worked
wonders with the girls, we are a happy family in one week; no more
hiding under the bed...

The product is excellent, and worth every penny; and the diffuser is
better than the spray. You may have to buy two - depending on the
layout of your home.

Put it in a place where it will diffuse to most of the house....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/27/2011 7:42:20 PM
Old June 29th 11, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

You are sooo right.
A bit more than half the price.
I ordered another plug in and 2 refills.
I figure at the rate it's going, it might take both months :-)

Old June 29th 11, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Diz iz Piglett, wonner if dat stuffz wurk on hoomanz. I kud haff Harri fli
offver to dat amazon plaze anna git uz sum.