I want to ruin the following groups

Old March 5th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default I want to ruin the following groups

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

DH slow roasted a beef roast for later... it was outstandingly complex,
he
took it out of the package, put it in the baking dish I gave him and
roasted
it... oh yes I learned how to turn off the oven in case he fell asleep
and
he did have to cut a bit off to make it fit in the dish I gave him. Lee

Sounds like what I did for dinner tonight. Cut up a 3 pound roast,
peeled and sliced potatoes and carrots, and dumped them all in the crock
pot with some stewed tomatoes. Was pretty decent. And we'll have
leftovers for quite a while.

We made Glop. It was very popular and totally demolished by the humans.
The cats didn't get a chance. Though they tried. We still have some of the
banana pudding left, but mostly because we filled up on Glop.

Pam S

Old March 5th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_7_]

Default RPCA CUT IT OUT, PLEASE ( I want to ruin the following groups)

"Stormmee" wrote in
:

I even got an email about this from someone I didn't know, guess its a
concerned lurker, nice they are concerned but I wish more people would
post to the group, Lee

What did they say lee without giving up a name
BTW guys alt callahans is a great group you should
check it out.
Old March 5th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

john sumner wrote:
"Stormmee" wrote in
:

I even got an email about this from someone I didn't know, guess its
a concerned lurker, nice they are concerned but I wish more people
would post to the group, Lee

What did they say lee without giving up a name
BTW guys alt callahans is a great group you should
check it out.

It probably is a great group.... but I haven't joined RPCC for the same
reason - I don't have the time to keep up with RPCA, how could I possibly
keep up with another really chatty group (or two?)

Yowie

Old March 5th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Stormmee" wrote:

[...]

Is Glop related to Bog?

Bog is mincemeat (usually), fried with onion and garlic. At some stage, a
can of crushed tomato and diced vegetables are added. After that, its
amatter of figuring out what other flavours you want in there, and what
carbohydrate base you want with it. So, there's Italian Bog, which is
effectively pasta & bolognase sauce, there's rice bog, which is effectively
a form of savoury rice or sorta like a paella (but not, obviously, seafood
based), there's chilli con carne bog, where beans are andded and then the
bog is poured over corn chips, or mexican bog where the same mix is served
up in in taco shells instead. There's murder in the snow where the bog is
served into the middle of a mashed potato ring. Indian bog tends to have
some curry powder thrown in and is served over saffron rice. Oh, and don't
foget shepard's pie, which is much like murder inthe snow, except that the
mashed potato is on top and someone has thoughtfully added cheese and baked
it so its nice and crunchy on top. And the all time favourite: minestrone
bog, and thats the one done in the crockpot (its related to mexican bog in
that it has beans in it, but doesn't have the chilli powder) and the carb
component is either boiled potato or -even better- fresh bread with a good
crust.

We eat *alot* of Bog.

Yowie

Old March 5th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Bog is mincemeat (usually), fried with onion and garlic. [...]
We eat *alot* of Bog.

I'd never heard the word until a couple of weeks ago when somebody
on a music forum pointed out this article from a bluegrass list...

http://groups.google.com/group/bit.l...23fe75fcdd4575

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old March 5th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Stormee, I took those other gr00pz outta the crosspost G
Gotz ta go shower gnow an enjoy da sunshine befur it goes away.
HUG
Kyla
--cussing at her pooter

"Stormmee" no but I shared some with tiger later, my cats don't for the
most part like
people food even roast beef, Lee
Robert Miles
Did he give what he cut off to the family's cats?

"Stormmee"
DH slow roasted a beef roast for later... it was outstandingly complex,

he
took it out of the package, put it in the baking dish I gave him and
roasted
it... oh yes I learned how to turn off the oven in case he fell asleep

and
he did have to cut a bit off to make it fit in the dish I gave him. Lee
Granby wrote in message
No one got any recipes? You know troll food.
"The TheatrElf" wrote in message
jim wrote in

s.com:

alt,callahans, recpets.cats.anecdotes, anyone want too help me
with this, i think these groups suck

Don't worry, we'll have no problem ignoring a pathetic little
troll like you.

--
Xjahn
The TheatrElf

Mashed potatoes can be your friend.

Old March 5th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

LOL
Kyla

"Stormmee"
the crock pot is my friend, one of the few kitchen items besides the
microwave I can operate without causing some incident that involves fires
or
doctors, Lee
Daniel Mahoney
"Stormmee" DH slow roasted a beef roast for later... it was

Old March 5th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Jack Campin Bog is mincemeat (usually), fried with onion and garlic.
[...]
We eat *alot* of Bog.

I'd never heard the word until a couple of weeks ago when somebody
on a music forum pointed out this article from a bluegrass list...

I LOVE Bluegrass Music and had a Banjo, but I sold it
You can't be unhappy while listening to Bluegrass, IMO! I love Alison Kraus
and Union Station. Saw the people/musicians who did the music from
'O Brother Where Art Thou' movie Valentine's Day, 2002. Have you seen that
movie? I love it
'Gopher, Everett'?"

HUG
Kyla

http://groups.google.com/group/bit.l...23fe75fcdd4575

Great link

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk
====
Jack Campin, 11 Third St, Newtongrange EH22 4PU, Scotland == mob 07800 739
557
CD-ROMs and free stuff: Scottish music, food intolerance, and Mac logic
fonts

Old March 5th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
news

"Jack Campin Bog is mincemeat (usually), fried with onion and garlic.
[...]
We eat *alot* of Bog.

I'd never heard the word until a couple of weeks ago when somebody
on a music forum pointed out this article from a bluegrass list...

I LOVE Bluegrass Music and had a Banjo, but I sold it
You can't be unhappy while listening to Bluegrass, IMO! I love Alison
Kraus and Union Station. Saw the people/musicians who did the music from
'O Brother Where Art Thou' movie Valentine's Day, 2002. Have you seen that
movie? I love it
'Gopher, Everett'?"

HUG
Kyla

I love that movie, too.

Joy

Old March 6th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Yowie" wrote in message

[...]

Glop started out as an end of the month dish. I combine cream of mushroom
soup (cream of chicken works great with rice) mushrooms, peas, browned
ground beef, and cheddar cheese to taste (we like a LOT of cheese) blend
into cooked noodles, spooned over baked potatoes, or blended into any kind
of cooked rice. This is one I don't like to use macaroni for as the flavor
is flatter with Mac. It is an easy quick all in the same pan once the
noodles are cooked and added in, I can do this with my eyes closed, comfort
meal. Just not the best idea for a low calorie meal.

Pam S