Is it just me, or...

Old December 4th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Is it just me, or...

Has this newsgroup been kind of dead lately? With the exception of
one or two spirited threads, it seems like hardly anybody's posting.
Where is everyone?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 4th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

wrote

| Has this newsgroup been kind of dead lately? With the exception of
| one or two spirited threads, it seems like hardly anybody's posting.
| Where is everyone?

Must be the time of the season....

I've hardly had time to check in, let alone post as often as I would like. I
imagine many others are in the same sort of crunch these days.

Old December 4th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

"Yowie" wrote in message
Has this newsgroup been kind of dead lately? With the exception of
one or two spirited threads, it seems like hardly anybody's posting.
Where is everyone?

Busy with RL, sorry. Its coming up to Christmas and its just gettingbusier
and busier and busier. I finally got my cards away - 98 in total. Aplogies
to all who would have liked an Australian stamp, I didn't have the time
and took the 'bulk mail' discount option.

Havign been to the local shopping mall (to go to the post office to send
the cards) and seeing that even with three weeks to go the crowds are
*hell* (thougth we were in dire economic times???) I've decided that if i
can't buy it online I am not buying it. Don'tcare if I have to pay for
postage, it will be far cheaper than paying for hte psychiatric ward I'd
surely be put in if I had to fight those crowds again.

I know its supposed to be a special time of year, but I really really
don't like Christmas.

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

I am wishing I had my cards done and my gifts bought but I haven't done
either yet - must get busy this weekend. Have been working a lot and don't
have any get up and go when the days get shorter; I usually have a hard time
not getting blue during the winter (which includes Christmas, too,
unfortunately.)
Christine

Old December 4th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
:-\)Liz[_6_]

I wish I could be around..... I could sure use the support, humor and just
getting some time to myself...but since my Mother passed away on Oct
26th...I've been stuck trying to handle everything alone...and there are
MAJOR problems with the estate, my brother and Disability...his bankruptcy
....his meds... my sister issues... Just total C*ap...If anyone has a spare
purr I desperately need one!... Huggs and purrs to all those in need...I've
not got to read anything since the 27th...So I'm Clueless...I Miss You Guys!
:-( Liz

Old December 4th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Dec 3, 8:02*pm, wrote:
Has this newsgroup been kind of dead lately? With the exception of
one or two spirited threads, it seems like hardly anybody's posting.
Where is everyone?

--
Joyce * ^..^

The wind has been sweeping down the plains in Oklahoma and when that
happens,
my internet connection craps out. It's been down nine days out of the
last three weeks; three
separate cold fronts with 40+ mph winds.
Our satellite TV is even less reliable, if there's rain involved. Our
most-watched program has been
"Searching for Signal."

Sherry

Sherry
Old December 4th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Default to Liz Is it just me, or...

":-)Liz"
I wish I could be around..... I could sure use the support, humor and just
getting some time to myself...but since my Mother passed away on Oct
26th...I've been stuck trying to handle everything alone...and there are
MAJOR problems with the estate, my brother and Disability...his bankruptcy
...his meds... my sister issues... Just total C*ap...If anyone has a spare
purr I desperately need one!... Huggs and purrs to all those in need...I've
not got to read anything since the 27th...So I'm Clueless...I Miss You
Guys! :-( Liz

PURRS and (((((((((((Liz))))))) for all you've been going through..
I hope these loving purrs and hugs help you some.
If there is 'anything' I can do for you, please sned me an e-mail.
You're in my purrayers sweetie.
Love you
Kyla

or

Old December 4th 08, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

":-\)Liz" wrote:

I wish I could be around..... I could sure use the support, humor and just
getting some time to myself...but since my Mother passed away on Oct
26th...I've been stuck trying to handle everything alone...and there are
MAJOR problems with the estate, my brother and Disability...his bankruptcy
...his meds... my sister issues... Just total C*ap...If anyone has a spare
purr I desperately need one!... Huggs and purrs to all those in need...I've
not got to read anything since the 27th...So I'm Clueless...I Miss You Guys!
:-( Liz

Purrs on the way! I'm sorry things are so tough right now.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 4th 08, 10:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorraine

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:15:59 -0600, ":-\)Liz"
wrote:

I wish I could be around..... I could sure use the support, humor and just
getting some time to myself...but since my Mother passed away on Oct
26th...I've been stuck trying to handle everything alone...and there are
MAJOR problems with the estate, my brother and Disability...his bankruptcy
...his meds... my sister issues... Just total C*ap...If anyone has a spare
purr I desperately need one!... Huggs and purrs to all those in need...I've
not got to read anything since the 27th...So I'm Clueless...I Miss You Guys!

(((((Liz)))) I know how hard it was handling my mother's estate that she
had well organized with help, and no other problems at the time. Lots
of purrs coming your way. I hope you're able to take out some time for
yourself in the coming weeks. You deserve it.

L.